Distance from hotel to McCarran International Airport (LAS), 3 miles (5 kms).
Centrally located on the Las Vegas Strip, Circus Circus is a full service resort providing comfort, convenience and round-the-clock excitement with over 3,770 rooms. The hotel has a permanent circus, indoor theme park and carnival midway on property, which provides fun for all ages.
- Business Center ($)
- Parking ($)
- RV Park
• Circus Acts on Premises
• Chapel Of The Fountain, Wedding Chapel
• The Adventuredome, Indoor Theme Park Parking fees are subject to change without prior notice and parking space is subject to availability. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Leisure and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in/check-out policy: Early check - in is available for a fee.
• Children, regardless of age, are subject to additional persons charge per night.
2016 Please review the 2017 maximum occupancy provided below, the maximum occupancy for 2016 was not changed for 2017.
2017 Manor Motor Lodge - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Manor Queen - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Skyrise Tower Deluxe Queen Room - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
• West Tower Deluxe Queen Room - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
• West Tower Deluxe King Room - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Casino Tower Deluxe King Room - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Casino Tower Deluxe Queen Room - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Rollaway beds are not permitted in double queen room categories.
Manor Motor Lodge Room, The Manor Motor Lodge is adjacent to Circus Circus and is comprised of five three-story detached buildings, located a half-block from the hotel lobby and casino. Each of the five buildings offer convenient self- parking. The 351 sq. ft. rooms are decorated in desert- sunset tones and feature updated furnishings, flat screen TVs and Wi-Fi internet access.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Manor Motor Queen, The Manor Motor Lodge is adjacent to Circus Circus and is comprised of five three-story detached buildings, located a half-block from the hotel lobby and casino. Each of the five buildings offer convenient self- parking. The 351 square feet rooms are decorated in desert- sunset tones and feature updated furnishings, flat screen TVs and Wi-Fi internet access. Double Queen beds.
• Bedding: 2 queen beds.
Skyrise Tower Deluxe Queen Room, Newly refreshed, the 29- story Skyrise Tower rooms feature everyday comfort in jewel tones. The 351 square feet rooms, located near the pools and the Adventuredome, feature pillow-top mattresses, flat screen TV and Wi-Fi internet access. Wheelchair accessible rooms are available upon request.
West Tower Deluxe Queen Room, Modern comfort meets functional design in the 35-story West Tower. The 364 square feet rooms located directly above the hotel lobby, with close proximity to the shopping promenade and the Adventuredome, feature contemporary furnishings, vibrant decor, pillow-top mattresses, 32" flat panel plasma TV, and Wi-Fi internet access. Double Queen beds. Wheelchair accessible rooms are available upon request.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
West Tower Deluxe King Room, Modern comfort meets functional design in the 35-story West Tower. The 364 square feet rooms located directly above the hotel lobby, with close proximity to the shopping promenade and the Adventuredome, feature contemporary furnishings, vibrant ecor, pillow-top mattresses, 32" flat panel plasma TV, and Wi-Fi internet access. King bed. Wheelchair accessible rooms are available upon request.
Casino Tower Deluxe King Room, Newly remodeled and decorated in contemporary jewel and earth tones, the 15-story Casino Tower rooms are located directly above the casino. The 364 square feet Casino Tower rooms are appointed with classic furnishings and include pillow-top mattresses, 40" flat panel plasma TV and Wi-Fi internet access.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Casino Tower Deluxe Queen Room, Newly remodeled and decorated in contemporary jewel and earth tones, the 15- story Casino Tower rooms are located directly above the casino. The 364 square feet Casino Tower rooms are appointed with classic furnishings and include pillow-top mattresses, 40" flat panel plasma TV and Wi-Fi internet access.
Physically Challenged Rooms:
• In the Skyrise King category, the hotel has the following type of ADA accessible rooms:
• Mobility accessible
In the Manor and Skyrise 2 Queen, category, the hotel has the following type of ADA accessible rooms:
• Mobility accessible with roll in shower
In the West Tower 2 Queen, category, the hotel has the following type of ADA accessible rooms:
• Mobility accessible
• Hearing accessible
All accommodations include: telephone (direct dial), television (cable), air conditioning, alarm clock, safe deposit box, crib (on request): ($), hairdryer, internet access, rollaway bed (on request): ($) and cot (on request): ($).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Circus Buffet, One of the largest Las Vegas buffets featuring all your buffet favorites including salad bar, carving station, fried shrimp and desserts. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Barista Bagels And More, features fresh-baked goods, breakfast specialties, sandwiches, salads, and gourmet coffees. Open daily.
• Located on the Promenade Level.
Westside Deli, satisfy your hunger any time with a huge selection of deli favorites. Bite into a fresh, made-to- order deluxe deli sandwich, enjoy our fresh soups and salads, a foot long hot dog, or a variety of breakfast options. The choices are endless at this convenient spot.
The Garden Grill, all your favorites prepared how you like it.
• With a menu this extensive, no hunger will go unanswered! You'll find your favorite comfort foods alongside mouthwatering barbecue and featuring creative Asian, Italian and Mexican fare. The tantalizing choices of steaks, seafood, pastas, and sandwiches will satisfy even the biggest of appetites. There is also plenty for the little ones! Located on the Promenade. Open daily 2:00pm to 2:00am.
Blue Iguana Mexican Express, Blue Iguana offers quick, fresh, Mexican-style food. From tacos and burritos to tamales and nachos there is something for everyone. Fast. Fresh. Mexican.
Pizzeria, Sometimes nothing hits the spot like piping hot, freshly baked pizza, made especially for you with your favorite toppings. Perhaps a calzone, sandwich or salad is the object of your desire?? The Pizzeria is open daily and certain to please. In-room delivery is also available 1:00am to 11:00pm. Pizzeria is open daily.
The Steak House(*), restaurant features mesquite grilled steaks aged 21 days, prime rib, lobster, lamb chops and seafood selections offered at affordable prices in a warm and inviting atmosphere. Open for dinner daily. Reservations are strongly recommended.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
• Minimum age of 21 years old required for check-in.
• There is a mandatory fee per room, per day that will be collected from all guests for unlimited local telephone service. This will allow guests to place unlimited local telephone calls from the convenience of their hotel room.
• A credit card is required from anyone renting a room with a Las Vegas address. The credit card must be in the name of the person renting the room and the address on file with the credit card company must match the address on the driver's license. The guest may still pay cash for the bill but must leave a credit card on file.
• A credit or debit card will be required upon check in.
Parking Terms and Conditions PARKING NOTICE: Starting on June 6, 2016 the hotels will begin instituting paid parking at MGM Resorts parking facilities. Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour at the MGM Resorts properties listed below will be subject to a parking fee. There is self-parking fee for vehicles parked between 1-4 hours and more for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, & New York - New York. There is a self-parking fee for vehicles parked between 1-4 hours and more for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
There is a valet parking fee for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and more for between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Delano, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, New York - New York, & Vdara. There is a valet parking fee is for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and more for between 4-24 hours at the following resorts:
• Circus-Circus, Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
All parking fees repeat every 24 hours. Parking fees may be higher during special events.
Self-parking is complimentary for M life Rewards Members level Pearl and higher and valet parking is complimentary for M life Rewards members level Gold and higher. All complimentary parking is subject to availability.
For registered hotel guests, the 24 hour parking fee (self or valet) includes in and out privileges at the guests originating MGM Resort property and also includes the same in and out parking privileges at any other MGM Resort property within the same 24 hour period, subject to availability.
LOST TICKET: If you lose your self-parking ticket, the hotel will attempt to determine how long your vehicle has been parked at the facility. If they can verify how long you have been parked, you will be charged for the actual amount of time parked. Otherwise, you will be charged a lost ticket parking fee.
Parking fees are subject to change and parking is subject to availability.
• Adventuredome, Embrace Your Inner Lunatic!, The Adventuredome Theme Park Screams For Your Attention With Five Acres Of Indoor Fun! Hang upside down in midair. Scream for your life. Do it all over again. The amazing indoor theme park is the epicenter of Las Vegas entertainment, bursting at the seams with thrilling rides for kids and adults, as well as great games and other Circus Circus-exclusive attractions such as free clown shows. Open daily 10:00am to 12:00pm.
• Circus Acts, They fly through the air with the greatest of ease... Awe and wonder are always just within your reach at Circus Circus. Experience one of the world's largest permanent circus, highlighting the center stage of the Carnival Midway daily. Best of all, the amazement is free! See performances starting at 11:00am to midnight daily.
• Midway, We truly mean it when we say, Act your age somewhere else! This Las Vegas hotel casino is all about having fun. Step right up and stimulate your senses at Circus Circus' famous Carnival Midway, designed to supremely thrill kids and adults of all ages! If you're game, we've got plenty to keep you entertained with our invigorating selection, all of which surrounds a circus stage and promises premium prizes for winners. Also on the Midway is our pulse pounding Arcade energizing players with 200 of today's most popular and yesterday's most classic games. Free Daily Performances starting at 11:00am.
• Stage Shows With The Circus Circus Clowns, Dave, Huel, Scott and Benny are the ambassadors of fun on the Mystic Stage and perform daily at The Adventuredome.
• As one of the top haunted attractions in the nation, Fright Dome at Circus Circus has been horrifying the masses since 2003. Spread through-out five acres, this haunted theme park features dark, fog-filled attractions complete with ghoulish and gore-clad professional actors. Not appropriate for children under 12, Fright Dome includes roaming scare actors, high powered strobes, multi-colored lasers, and eerie sound effects.
2016-2017 Resort Fee & Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2016 - 12/31/2017
This hotel has a resort fee per room, per day, plus tax. Resort fee includes:
• Property-wide high speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18 and older
• The credit or debit card used to reserve your reservation will be required upon arrival to register. The hotel will place an authorization against this account to cover applicable charges for room, tax and resort fees, as well as an incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges and may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
T-Mobile Arena T-Mobile Arena is the destination in Las Vegas for live events - from amazing music acts to thrilling sporting events - it sets a new standard for what entertainment means in the city that does it best. The 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena hosts exciting, world-class events with something for everyone - from UFC, boxing, hockey, basketball and bull riding to high-profile awards shows and top-name concerts.
Trashed Room Fee Guests will be charged for rooms that are left in poor condition. Fee will depend upon severity of damage.
• Guests will be charged a fee for smoking in non smoking rooms. The hotel will be converting all rooms to non smoking.
• Sleep when you get home! The Main Casino, West Casino, Skyrise Casino and Slots A Fun offer 100,000 square feet of gaming open 24/7 just for your amusement
• Now, this is Las Vegas entertainment!
• With hot slots, tempting table games, an action-packed Poker Room, and techno-savvy Race & Sports Book; these four Las Vegas casinos are sure to make your head spin!