Distance from hotel to town, located within. Distance from hotel to McCarran International Airport (LAS), 3.5 miles (6 kms).
Inspired by the villages of Europe, Bellagio overlooks a Mediterranean blue lake in which fountains perform a magnificent ballet. Award-winning dining, world-class art gallery, exquisite Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, Cirque du Soleil's stunning performance of "O," sumptuous spa and luxury shopping add to the symphony that is Bellagio.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk
- Aerobic Classes
- Ballroom ($)
- Banquet Room ($)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Casino ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Conference Room ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Exercise Classes
- Fitness Center
- Float Mats
- Floors (36)
- Game Room ($)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Service ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Meeting Room ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Parking Facility ($)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill ($)
- Poolside Meal Service ($)
- Restaurants (19) ($)
- Rooms (3421)
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Snack Bar
- Spa ($)
- Suites (512)
- Sundries Shop ($)
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Wedding Chapel (2) ($)
- Wedding Coordinator ($)
Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Pet Friendly, Leisure and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break varies and is subject to change.
Maximum occupancy varies by accommodation and is subject to change.
Run Of House, Inspired by Bellagio's Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, the Resort Rooms exemplify a seamless combination of timeless elegance and modern-day conveniences featuring King bed or two Queen beds (based on availability upon check-in) and appointed with elegant furnishings. These luxurious 510 square foot rooms offer marble floors in the foyer, convenient sitting area with frosted glass top desk and sophisticated entertainment center. Mood lighting, individual climate controls and individually controlled reading lights offer guests comfort and convenience. Your custom designed Resort Room is uniquely enhanced with sophisticated amenities including a 40" LCD flat panel HDTV, Bellagio branded cashmere top mattress, iHome alarm clock, personal in-room safe, automatic drapery with sheer controls and fully integrated technology allows for mobile devices to be viewed on the screen.
• Previously known as Resort Room.
Resort King, Inspired by Bellagio's Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, the Resort Rooms exemplify a seamless combination of timeless elegance and modern-day conveniences featuring a King bed and appointed with elegant furnishings. These luxurious 510 square foot rooms offer marble floors in the foyer, convenient sitting area with frosted glass top desk and sophisticated entertainment center. Mood lighting, individual climate controls and individually controlled reading lights offer guests comfort and convenience. Your custom designed Resort Room is uniquely enhanced with sophisticated amenities including a 40" LCD flat panel HDTV, Bellagio branded cashmere top mattress, iHome alarm clock, personal in-room safe, automatic drapery with sheer controls and fully integrated technology allows for mobile devices to be viewed on the screen.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Resort Queen, Inspired by Bellagio's Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, the Resort Rooms exemplify a seamless combination of timeless elegance and modern-day conveniences featuring queen beds and appointed with elegant furnishings. These luxurious 510 square foot rooms offer marble floors in the foyer, convenient sitting area with frosted glass top desk and sophisticated entertainment center. Mood lighting, individual climate controls and individually controlled reading lights offer guests comfort and convenience. Your custom designed Resort Room is uniquely enhanced with sophisticated amenities including a 40" LCD flat panel HDTV, Bellagio branded cashmere top mattress, iHome alarm clock, personal in-room safe, automatic drapery with sheer controls and fully integrated technology allows for mobile devices to be viewed on the screen.
Fountain View King, Rooms offer beautiful vantage points for the famed Fountains of Bellagio with a backdrop of the Las Vegas Strip. These King-bedded Rooms are appointed with elegant furnishings. Luxurious 510 square feet rooms' offers marble floors in foyer, convenient sitting area with frosted glass top desk and sophisticated entertainment center. Mood lighting, individual climate controls and individually controlled reading lights offer guests comfort and convenience. Your custom designed resort room is uniquely enhanced with sophisticated amenities including a 40" LCD Flat Panel HD, Bellagio branded cashmere top mattress, iPod MP3 docking stations, personal in-room safe, automatic drapery - sheer controls and fully integrated technology allows for PDAs to be viewed on high definition flat panel televisions.
Fountain View Queen, rooms offer beautiful vantage points for the famed Fountains of Bellagio with a backdrop of the Las Vegas Strip. These two Queen bedded Rooms are appointed with elegant furnishings. Luxurious 510 square feet rooms' offers marble floors in foyer, convenient sitting area with frosted glass top desk and sophisticated entertainment center. Mood lighting, individual climate controls and individually controlled reading lights offer guests comfort and convenience. Your custom designed resort room is uniquely enhanced with sophisticated amenities including a 40" LCD Flat Panel HD, Bellagio branded cashmere top mattress, iPod MP3 docking stations, personal in-room safe, automatic drapery sheer controls and fully integrated technology allows for PDAs to be viewed on high definition flat panel televisions.
Salone Suite (king), The height of luxury living can be experienced in each of Bellagio's Salone Suites. Located in either the Spa or Bellagio Tower at the end of the hallways, these suites feature 853 square feet of lavish space. Delicately designed with elegant lines and rich colors, each of these spacious suites features automatic drapery with sheer controls, a Bellagio branded cashmere top King bed, relaxing lounge with 42" LCD HDTV and an executive workspace. The ample floor plan carries over to the Italian marble and granite-topped bathroom where you will find a whirlpool tub, separate shower and deluxe spa products.
Strip View Room, Located in the Spa Tower, these rooms provide spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and a partial view of the Fountains of Bellagio. These King or two Queen bedded Rooms are appointed with elegant furnishings. Luxurious 510 square feet rooms' offers marble floors in foyer, convenient sitting area with frosted glass top desk and sophisticated entertainment center. Mood lighting, individual climate controls and individually controlled reading lights provide comfort and convenience. Your custom designed resort room is uniquely enhanced with sophisticated amenities including a 40" LCD Flat Panel HD, Bellagio branded cashmere top mattress, iPod MP3 docking stations, personal in-room safe, automatic drapery - sheer controls and fully integrated technology allows for PDAs to be viewed on high definition flat panel televisions.
Bellagio Suite, (BEL) Located in either the Spa or Bellagio Tower, the Bellagio Suites offer 1,020 square feet of luxurious space. Every square inch of the 1,020-square-foot Bellagio Suite exudes perfection. The comforting layout features a powder room, an elegantly furnished living room with a 42" LCD HDTV, executive workspace and separate bedroom. The master bedroom includes individual climate controls, a plush Bellagio branded cashmere top King bed and his and hers bathrooms. Her bathroom is equipped with a whirlpool tub with adjustable airflow jets, a vanity with illuminated make-up mirror and separate water closet. His bathroom offers a shower with bench and steam jets robes and deluxe spa products.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Penthouse Suite, (USE) Located in the Spa or Bellagio Tower offering 1,536 square feet of luxurious space, the Penthouse Suites features an elegant powder room located off the marble entry, a wet bar overlooking the living and dining areas and separate bedroom. The master bedroom includes individual climate controls, a Bellagio branded cashmere top King bed and his and hers bathrooms. Her bathroom is equipped with a whirlpool tub with adjustable airflow jets, a vanity with illuminated make-up mirror and separate water closet. His bathroom offers a shower with bench and steam jets, robes and deluxe spa products. This VIP experience includes Chairman's Lounge check in, providing the perfect start to a truly awe-inspiring getaway. Bedding: 1 king bed.
Physically Challenged Rooms:
• In the BG Tower Deluxe Room and Resort Room categories, the hotel has the following type of ADA accessible rooms:
• Mobility accessible
• The Bellagio Suite offers the option of connecting to a Deluxe Guest Room, for an additional fee.
• This would be on a request only basis.
All accommodations include: maid service, sprinkler system, rollaway bed (on request): ($), hairdryer, iron, shower, telephone, air conditioning, mini-bar, crib (on request): ($), room service (24-hour): ($), heating, smoke detector, television, ironing board, alarm clock, radio, data port, internet access, safe deposit box and bathtub.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Baccarat Lounge, The Lounge at Baccarat Bar provides sophistication with a dual view of exciting casino action as well as a glimpse into high-end gaming. Indulge in an exotic medley of martinis, specialty drinks and an extensive cigar selection. Open daily, 24 hours, Live entertainment nightly Ages 21 and older.
Petrossian Lounge, opens every afternoon to share a bit of European flavor with guests in the form of a traditional Afternoon Tea Service from 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Come sit and enjoy open-faced sandwiches, English tea sandwiches, freshly baked scones with clotted cream, Baxter's preserves, assorted miniature pastry delicacies and, of course, teas imported from around the world. Indulge in a splendid evening with live music from the one of a kind Steinway grand or relax on one of the velvet couches that overlook the casino. In either case, the elegant Petrossian gently sets the mood for sophisticated tastes and discerning palates.
Pool Bar, Head outdoors and enjoy the sun by the pool where you'll find refreshing and invigorating concoctions created from some of the freshest ingredients that are made from scratch daily. Whether it's the quality of liquor or daring ingredients, Bellagio won't compromise.
• The bartenders use fresh juices, nectars, purees, coulis, homemade mixes and fresh garnishes. Located on the pool promenade, open daily, 8:00am to 8:00pm (seasonal).
The Bank, Hospitality powerhouse The Light Group offers unrivaled service in a unique atmosphere with The Bank a chic and contemporary nightclub. Its unique ambient and mood lighting on both the ceiling and floor creates an ultra sensory experience and, combined with a state-of-the-art sound system, brings the club to life. The exquisitely elegant 8,000-square-foot space makes The Bank the most sought-after club experience in Las Vegas. Open Thursday through Sunday at 10:30pm.
• Cover charges apply pending day and special events. Guests must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID. Industry Sundays: The Banks Sunday night festivities attract celebrities and locals-in-the-know every week as the high- energy experience features beautiful crowds, the hottest dance music being spun by resident DJ Karma and complimentary admission for locals.
The Race & Sports Book Bar, Overlooks Poker Room and The Race & Sports Book; Daily, 24 hours; Ages 21 and older.
Chef's Table At The Buffet, Bellagio is proud to introduce the city's first and only Buffet Chefs Table elevating buffet dining to new heights. Set in the heart of the action, the Chefs Table provides a unique dining experience featuring custom offerings such as table side carving of succulent meats from the rotisserie oven and exquisite desserts. Guests will be greeted nightly by the Executive Chef and will experience The Buffet at Bellagio like never before. This exclusive dinner service is available from 3:30pm until 10:00pm and accommodates between 8 and 18 guests.
The Buffet At Bellagio, The freshest ingredients are brought together in an exciting display of taste and talent at the superb Buffet Bellagio. The Buffet incorporates several live-action cooking stations and a level of food quality and presentation not currently experienced in Las Vegas. Guests may choose from the best of Italian, Japanese, Chinese, seafood and American cuisines, offered daily, or enjoy an exquisite champagne brunch on the weekend. Adding to the buffet decadence is a new unlimited drink option, allowing guests limitless refills on Margaritas, Bloody Marys, sparkling wine or beer. Every Friday and Saturday from 3:30pm to 10:00pm during Gourmet Dinner Service, guests may savor the delicate flavors of some of the worlds finest caviars Ikura and Tobiko, alone or as complements to a selection of freshly prepared traditional dishes. At this station, a chef attendant will top delicate, house-made blinis, miniature buckwheat waffles, freshly rolled sushi and Ahi tuna cones, according to each guests desires. A variety of traditional garnishes including chopped egg, onions and creme fraiche are available to create unforgettable flavor profiles that please every palate.
Cafe Bellagio, Beautiful interiors and architecture provide a light and airy atmosphere for this upscale 24-hour dining room as guests gaze through turn-of-the-century arched windows to superb views of the pool and garden area. Guests can easily view the setting of charming al fresco terraces off private meeting rooms, and elegant parterre gardens banded by hedges that complement the artistically tiled Mediterranean-style pool, reminiscent of the romance of the Old World.
• Cafe Bellagio is also located right off the Conservatory & Botanical Gardens where an explosion of colors and scents radiate from the exotic fauna and flora. Cafe Bellagio presents menus featuring breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night supper selections that offer a wide range of dishes with new and exciting twists on cafe favorites.
Pool Cafe, American; Daily (seasonal), Breakfast, 9:00am to 11:00am; Lunch, 11:00am to 4:00pm.
Palio, Pastries, assorted coffees and teas; Daily, 6:00am to 11:00pm.
Club Prive, Embrace elevated style while playing your favorite games at Club Prive. The high-limit lounge provides the combination of seclusion and amenities discerning gaming enthusiasts seek, including a speakeasy-style bar serving the most exclusive selection of spirits known on earth. Club Prive is contemporary in feel with its elements evocative of the opulent art deco period such as a raised floor, interlinking metal, dark wood, and glass-and silver leafed screen partitions.
Hyde Bellagio, Boasting a seamless indoor/outdoor space and floor to ceiling windows, Hyde features an expansive terrace showcasing Las Vegas' most celebrated landmark, the Fountains of Bellagio. Hyde introduces an early evening experience, highlighted by an award-winning mixology program and a menu of gourmet small plates from Osteria del Circo. Long after the sun sets, Hyde evolves into one of Vegas' hottest nightlife destination with 40 VIP tables, a diverse rotation of DJs, live performances and the city's most exclusive clientele. Open Sunday through Thursday from 5:00pm to 11:00pm, Friday and Saturday from 5:00pm to 4:00am. Cover charges apply pending day and special events. Guests must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID. "LOST ANGELS" INSIDER TUESDAYS: Every Tuesday, Hyde Bellagio welcomes insiders and influencers worldwide to experience "Lost Angels" Insider Night, an evening that pays homage to the culture, music and style of Los Angeles. With an energy that is rogue, sexy and uncompromising, "Lost Angels" provides an unforgettable VIP experience while showcasing an unprecedented rotation of DJs and musicians whose art defines Los Angeles transcendent culture.
Lily Bar & Lounge, The Strips newest ultra lounge, infuses a calm, cool ambiance with elements of a high-energy nightclub. Located in the epicenter of Bellagios casino floor, Lily provides an intimate nightlife experience while offering panoramic views of the energetic resort. The lounge serves signature drinks and an assortment of culinary offerings from FIX Restaurant & Bar. Open daily Monday through Friday:
• 2:00pm. to 4:00am, Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am to 4:00am. Admission is complimentary. Table reservations offering bottle service are available.
• Guests must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID.
Poker Room, Exhilarate with hand after hand of classic poker action. Within its 7,000 square feet are 40 tables and two high limit areas, the most prominent of which is Bobby's Room, an exclusive two-table enclave named in honor of 1978 World Series of Poker Champion Bobby Baldwin. For your ultimate enjoyment, this smoke-free Vegas hot spot also includes 24-hour table side dining, complimentary beverage service, safe deposit boxes, a full-service cashier cage, overhead state of the art music system, eight 32 inch television monitors, and 11 42 inch plasma screens. To further inspire your game, the walls are adorned with artwork depicting past Bellagio tournaments and World Poker Tour events.
Bobby's Room, Be one of the privileged few to get in on the high stakes excitement inside the signature poker room. Decked out in winning style, this coveted experience pays tribute to its namesake, Bobby Baldwin, the 1978 World Series of Poker Champion and Chief Design & Construction Officer, President and CEO, CityCenter. Within its storied walls are tables providing maximum privacy and concentration.
Cafe Gelato, Italian ice cream, frozen yogurt and sandwiches; Sunday to Thursday, 7:00am to 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday, 7:00am to midnight.
Circo, The legendary restaurateur Sirio Maccioni, his wife Egidiana and his eldest son, Mario, have brought their acclaimed New York restaurant to Bellagio. Osteria del Circo, reminiscent of a European carnival tent with Adam Tihany's playful, sophisticated big top decor, specializes in Tuscan cuisine, homemade pastas, grilled meats and fish, as well as hot and cold appetizers. The grand setting features playful, yet sophisticated big top dining room decor, features views of Lake Bellagio with its water-and-light extravaganza. Under the expert direction of their Executive Chef, the Maccioni family tradition of passion for the palate is maintained. Upscale Tuscan fare takes center stage in the surroundings overlooking Lago di Como enhanced by the finest of 900 wine selections imported from all around the world.
Fix, combines fresh and exciting interpretations of American culinary classics in an innovative, organic setting. Its diverse clientele are treated to a true 21st-century experience. Enclosed from floor to ceiling in Costa Rican padouk wood, this avant-garde restaurant's open environment provides the ideal spot to enjoy the delicious and tantalizing gourmet wonders created by Light Group Executive Chef Brian Massie, while being a part of the most exciting and sought-after gastro-social focal points in Las Vegas. With its strong focus on innovative mouth-watering dishes cooked atop FIX's wood-burning grill, the menu provides something for every appetite. Top quality fish, meat, and poultry promise to tempt and provoke your senses at every turn. Original small and shared plates such as the lobster tacos, rock shrimp, and "finger-licking" buffalo-style wings provide an excellent introduction, while craving-inducing thin crust pizzas, exclusive mouth-watering side dishes, and those "Bobby Baldwin Burgers" seal the deal. Ultimately, the exceedingly excellent steaks, chops, and seafood fare complete what can easily become a fixation. A special "Pre-O Fix" menu provides ticket holders the perfect epicurean compliment to one of Cirque Du Soleil's most popular imaginings. Located at the North Valet entrance, FIX provides easy access to a variety of nightlife options and serves as the epicenter for planning an outstanding night out at The Bellagio. Attracting a divergent group of international celebrities, local insiders, and discerning yet fun-loving gourmands, FIX provides all guests an outlet to indulge in scene and cuisine before continuing with their evening's escapades. The 4,200 square foot dining area can be customized to accommodate groups ranging from 18 to 140 (340 as a reception style) making it the perfect destination for company outings and group receptions. Featuring an extensive wine list as well as world class cuisine, this decadent dining paradise pledges to provide guests with an unforgettable evening of delicious American fare.
Harvest By Roy Ellamar, Land meets sea, and simplicity meets sensational. Harvest by Roy Ellamar pays homage to the origin of food, with farm-fresh ingredients and naturally raised products. Enjoy extensive charcuterie selections and artisanal American Cheeses, house-made breads, opulent vegetarian dishes made with foraged mushrooms, sustainable seafood cooked in a special stone oven, and Snack Wagons that travel from table to table all overlooking an exhibition kitchen, allowing guests to view the creation of their feast. Sip classic cocktails featuring cold-pressed juices as you become immersed in the warm and inviting atmosphere.
Jasmine, Intrigue is eminent inside this exquisite garden and lake-view destination. Breathe in the exotic aroma of Cantonese, Szechwan and Hunan cuisine. Nouvelle Hong Kong cuisine together with authentic and replicated Chinese art provide a transcendent experience singular to your senses. The Sunday Fountains Brunch in Jasmine gives you a unique and exciting brunch experience. Savor the freshest ingredients, several live-action cooking stations, and a decadent dessert finish with breathtaking views of the Bellagio fountains.
Jean Phillppe Patisserie, Sweet and savory items including chocolates, cookies, cakes, crepes, salads, sandwiches and more; Monday to Thursday, 7:00am to 11:00pm; Friday, Saturday & Sunday, 7:00am to midnight.
Le Cirque, Experience the timeless sensation created by charismatic Restaurateur, Sirio Maccioni. The French cuisine - exquisite, bold, transcendent. Immerse yourself in a jubilant showing of brilliant color adorning this famed lakeside destination designed by Adam D. Tihany. Exuding a celebratory mood, Le Cirque's opulent dining room is enhanced with coveted wines and attentive service, which come together to amuse your taste buds in celebrated Maccioni family fashion.
Michael Mina, The sleek atmosphere complements the contemporary cuisine featuring innovative seafood preparations, vegetarian and seasonal dishes from Minas cookbook. Executive Chef Benjamin Jenkins, an emerging talent in his own right, brilliantly brings Minas menu to life with a fusion of flavors. Enhance the dining experience with Master Sommelier recommended wine pairings from the extensive wine list featuring limited production American and European vineyard selections.
Noodles, brings the traditional noodle kitchens of Asia to Bellagio. Executive Chef offers authentic regional noodle dishes from Thailand, Japan, China and Vietnam. In addition to serving traditional Asian specialties, the always-popular Chinese dim sum is available from 11:00am to 3:00pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Osteria Del Circo(*), reminiscent of a European carnival tent with playful, sophisticated big top decor, specializes in Tuscan cuisine, homemade pastas, grilled meats and fish, as well as hot and cold appetizers. Open for dinner nightly, 5:30pm to 10:30pm.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Palio Pronto, Pastries, assorted coffees, gelato and sandwiches; Daily, 10:00am to 1:00 am.
Picasso, Executive Chef Julian Serrano's menu is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life. The restaurant boasts a wine cellar stocked with more than 1,500 selections from the finest European vineyards. Picasso masterpieces, as well as a collection of his charming ceramic pieces, further delight the senses of diners enjoying the Picasso experience.
• Guests may also enjoy Chef Serrano's renowned fare outdoors while taking in views of the Las Vegas Strip. Combining the romance and beauty of the Fountains of Bellagio with Picasso's impeccable cuisine, provides guests an incredible dining experience. The outdoor patio is open seasonally with 16 tables, accommodating 56 guests. Based on seasonal changes, cool misters or heat lamps are available for guest comfort.
Sensi, is committed to serving sustainably grown and naturally raised products. Sensi offers a greater purpose to dining involving all five senses. The food and presentation constantly evolves to produce innovative culinary creations. The kitchen takes center-stage while market fresh steak and seafood specialties take leading roles. Quality, purity and freshness prevail in every creation. Enjoy this truly unique style of dining complete with an impressive wine list and striking carved stone, waterfalls and mirrored chrome.
Todd English's Olives, This Las Vegas offering of a Todd English favorite features a Mediterranean-style experience set against the breathtaking backdrop of Lake Bellagio. House-made pastas, steaks, rotisserie dishes, brick oven pizzas and sommelier-recommended wines complement the dining atmosphere. Patio reservations will not be guaranteed. Patio requests may be placed upon arrival for your reservation and will be accommodated on a first come first serve basis.
Yellowtail Sushi Restaurant & Bar, Bringing a sense of adventure to Japanese fine-dining, Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant & Lounge delivers imaginative twists on traditional and modern Japanese cuisine.
• Abundant selections of specialty sakes enhance Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant & Lounge's innovative dishes, while panoramic views of Bellagio's iconic fountain show and the Las Vegas Strip award guests a multi-sensory dining experience. Award-winning Chef's menu of authentic traditional and modern Japanese cuisine dishes includes seasonal fish and ingredients flown in daily from the finest markets and purveyors around the world, showcased in sushi, sashimi, tempura, and hand rolls.
• Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant & Lounge's elegant wood and stone dcor, as well as size, foster a vibrant atmosphere. The restaurant's signature design element, a 25-by-13-foot, bronze wall-mounted installation of the dorsal side of the yellowtail fish greets you at the entrance. In addition to traditional raw fish preparations, Chef creates a selection of innovative dishes inspired by his global travels and experiences working with industry greats, such as Nobu and Morimoto. Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant & Lounge also offers a hand-selected extensive sake collection, encompassing several different types from the classic to the avant-garde representing many prefectures from across Japan.
Snacks, Sandwiches and snacks; Monday to Wednesday, 9:00am to 11:00pm; Thursday, 9:00am to midnight; Friday-Sunday, 9:00am to 1:00am.
Prime Steakhouse, Savor every rich detail. Award-winning, celebrity chef and restaurateur, Jean-Georges Vongerichten invites you to realize steakhouse dining at its finest with prime steak, seafood and lamb accompanied by fabulous sauces, sides and meticulously selected wines. Ensconce yourself in the establishment's handsome chocolate brown and delicate Tiffany blue decor the elaborate design of Michael DeSantis. To further enhance your experience, prominent pieces of artwork are on display including three commissioned paintings by Carlo Maria Mariani, George Deem and Michael Gregory, as well as a water-themed canvas screen created by Joseph Raffael. A garden patio provides the perfect outdoor setting for a tranquil dining experience.
Cuisine: Seafood, Steaks.
Parking Terms and Conditions PARKING NOTICE: Starting on June 6, 2016 the hotels will begin instituting paid parking at MGM Resorts parking facilities. Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour at the MGM Resorts properties listed below will be subject to a parking fee. There is self-parking fee for vehicles parked between 1-4 hours and more for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, & New York - New York. There is a self-parking fee for vehicles parked between 1-4 hours and more for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
There is a valet parking fee for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and more for between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Delano, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, New York - New York, & Vdara. There is a valet parking fee is for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and more for between 4-24 hours at the following resorts:
• Circus-Circus, Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
All parking fees repeat every 24 hours. Parking fees may be higher during special events.
Self-parking is complimentary for M life Rewards Members level Pearl and higher and valet parking is complimentary for M life Rewards members level Gold and higher. All complimentary parking is subject to availability.
For registered hotel guests, the 24 hour parking fee (self or valet) includes in and out privileges at the guests originating MGM Resort property and also includes the same in and out parking privileges at any other MGM Resort property within the same 24 hour period, subject to availability.
LOST TICKET: If you lose your self-parking ticket, the hotel will attempt to determine how long your vehicle has been parked at the facility. If they can verify how long you have been parked, you will be charged for the actual amount of time parked. Otherwise, you will be charged a lost ticket parking fee.
Parking fees are subject to change and parking is subject to availability.
2016-2017 Resort Fee & Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2016 - 12/31/2017
This hotel has a per room, per night, plus tax resort fee.
• The fee will be charged at guest check-in. Resort fee includes:
• Property-wide high speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Notary service
• Fitness center access for guests 18 and older
Please note rates and inclusions subject to change.
Fountains of Bellagio
• A refreshing addition to your entertainment options, the Fountains of Bellagio were destined to romance your senses.
• Take in a complimentary Las Vegas show of water, music and light thoughtfully interwoven to mesmerize its admirers.
• All for your amusement, the most ambitious, choreographically complex water feature ever conceived amazes against the beautiful backdrop of Las Vegas' lavender sky. Each dynamic performance from the Fountains collection is unique in its expression and interpretation.
• Fall in love with the stunning nature of this unprecedented aquatic accomplishment while relishing a clever concert of opera, classical and Broadway tunes.
Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
• Brilliance abounds inside the breathtaking Conservatory & Botanical Gardens. The attention to detail is astounding. The passionate display of nature in all its awe-evoking glory, quite simply, sensational! Let your imagination wander as you assume a leisurely stroll amongst rare natural finds selected distinctively for Bellagio from all over the world.
• Admire the essence of every season recreated with exceptionally gorgeous plants, flowers and trees thoughtfully arranged to inspire full splendor. Specially designed lighting spotlights every flower to accentuate its best features.
• To ensure the Conservatory & Botanical Gardens maintains magnificence 365 days a year, 140 expert horticulturists theatrically arrange gazebos, bridges, ponds, and water features uniquely for each season. Treat yourself to this unrivaled attraction's ever changing personality for the Holidays, Chinese New Year, spring, summer, and fall!
Fiori di Como
• The lobby is, in a word, grand, both in scale and in design. Above the 18-foot ceiling is a coffer filled with the most extraordinary glass sculpture, a chandelier called Fiori di Como by glass sculptor Dale Chihuly, whose work has been exhibited in every major museum in the world. This stunning piece is comprised of 2,000 hand-blown glass blossoms. Chihuly glass art sculptures also adorn the Bellagio Baccarat Lounge with the Clusters Persians centerpiece as well as his Blue Spears which outline areas of the Conservatory and Botanical Gardens.
Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
• Located at the heart of the elegant Bellagio Hotel and Casino, Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art (BGFA) is one of Las Vegas' premier exhibition spaces, where great art goes on vacation. BGFA is committed to presenting intimate exhibitions featuring works by some of the world's most compelling artists. BGFA exhibitions are organized in partnership with museums and foundations from around the world.
• Organized in partnership with the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston (MFA), the collection will showcase 34 paintings spanning 90 years (1860-1950), revealing the story of women artists, their activism and artistic achievements.
• The works represent the increased opportunities for education, domestic independence and artistic training that allowed many women to pursue their dreams of becoming professional painters, dating back to the 19th century.
• Painting Women tells a powerful and emotional story detailing how women artists developed and contributed in an era when they were yet to be fully recognized, said BGFA Executive Director Tarissa Tiberti.
• Each of the works represents a time period when talent was under-appreciated because it was assigned to gender, as the wheels of equality were slowly, but purposefully, grinding.
• The exhibition will feature a series of paintings portraying female artists as confident practitioners of their craft, as well as a survey of work by women artists including Mary Cassatt, Georgia OKeeffe and Berthe Morisot.
• A portrait by French painter Louise lisabeth Vige Le Brun, a predecessor and role model to the artists showcased, will introduce the series. The works will be arranged thematically from the 1870s, the era when fine arts training programs first became available to women, to the mid-20th century when women (like their male counterparts) adopted more abstract, modern styles.
• The exhibit also will include examples of successful artistic partnerships between men and women, such as the work of Philip and Lilian Hale.
• Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston will be on view 02/14/14 through 10/23/14.
BGFA is open daily 10:00am-8:00pm. Last admissions are sold 30 minutes prior to closing.
The Art of Richard MacDonald
• The Art of Richard MacDonald presented by Cirque du Soleil Fine Art Gallery has two locations within the Bellagio; one is located inside the "O" Theatre lobby and the other is located at Via Fiore across from the Conservatory and Botanical Gardens.
• The main gallery located inside the "O" Theatre Lobby features a stunning 8,000 square feet under a vault ceiling presenting over twenty bronze heroic works along with sculpture that immortalize the grace, strength, joy and discipline of dancers and acrobats.
• The other gallery located at Via Fiore is an intimate space showcasing one of a kind, rare and limited edition works by artist Richard MacDonald. The open, glass encased corner location creates a jewel box setting for works of art that will intrigue the passerby and invite the viewer into the world of the sculptor's imagination.
• The credit or debit card used to reserve your reservation will be required upon arrival to register. The hotel will place an authorization against this account to cover applicable charges for room, tax and resort fees, as well as an incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges and may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
T-Mobile Arena T-Mobile Arena is the destination in Las Vegas for live events - from amazing music acts to thrilling sporting events - it sets a new standard for what entertainment means in the city that does it best. The 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena hosts exciting, world-class events with something for everyone - from UFC, boxing, hockey, basketball and bull riding to high-profile awards shows and top-name concerts.
Spa and Salon Bellagio offers an award-winning beauty oasis with the singular goal of pampering you. The Las Vegas spa & salon services will restore, revive and replenish you with a unique menu of international treatments in a luxurious 65,000-square-foot setting.
Pools Divided into five distinctive pool courtyard settings, Bellagio's pool area captures the romance of the Old World in the classical setting of a Mediterranean villa. Relaxing pools, soothing spas and private cabanas are accented by artfully formed citrus and parterre gardens. At Cypress Premier Lounges, revel in hosted services, an exclusive poolside chaise lounge chair and special amenities.
The Signature Shops Bellagio provide distinctive shopping experiences with an array of unique gifts. Explore the renowned Via Bellagio and Hotel Lobby Shops, which include Bottega Veneta, Breguet, Chanel, Dior, Fendi, Fred Leighton, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, OMEGA, Prada, and Tiffany & Co.
O by Cirque Du Soleil Cirque du Soleil weaves an aquatic tapestry of artistry, surrealism and theatrical romance in the timeless production, "O." The cast of world-class acrobats, synchronized swimmers and characters perform in, on, and above water to create a breathtaking experience in a theatre reminiscent of a European opera house. "O" performs at 7:30pm and 10:00pm Wednesdays through Sundays. There are no performances on Mondays and Tuesdays.
• this hotel is a non smoking property.
• Guests must be a minimum of 21 years old to check into hotel