Distance from hotel to McCarran International Airport (LAS), 3.4 miles (5 kms).
A new global standard for design and hospitality. Located in the heart of CityCenter, is a dramatic, yet graceful combination of striking architecture and sustainable design. ARIA evokes openness and freedom. Impeccable hospitality and personalized attention join with an incredible array of amenities, providing each guest an unmatched experience. The resort features a variety of dining experiences, a dynamic collection of lounges and bars, a nightclub, luxury spa, and pools The contemporary architecture is complimented by the warm, intimate decor elements of reclaimed wood and native stone. ARIA's 4,004 guest rooms, including 568 suites, introduce integrated technologies allowing each guest to intricately choreograph their personal preferences. ARIA's modern tower is uniquely designed to deliver expansive floor-to-ceiling windows from every guest room with a unique corner-window offering breath taking panoramic views.
Located in the heart of CityCenter Las Vegas, ARIA combines striking architecture and impeccable hospitality with some of the most exciting entertainment, nightlife and dining on The Strip.
- Accommodations (4004) ($)
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Ballrooms (4) ($)
- Banquet Room ($)
- Barber Shop ($)
- Bars (10) ($)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Business Center
- Business Services ($)
- Casino (nearby) ($)
- Casino (onsite) ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Conference Rooms (38) ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Floors (61)
- Flower Shop
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Game Room
- Gift Shop ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Juice Bar ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Meeting Room ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pool (outdoor, heated)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill ($)
- Poolside Meal Service ($)
- Security (24-hour)
- Shoe Shine
- Snack Bar
- Spa ($)
- Sundries Shop ($)
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Towels (pool)
- Umbrellas (pool)
- Wedding Coordinator ($)
- Wedding Site ($)
Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Leisure and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
2016 Please review the 2017 maximum occupancy provided below, the maximum occupancy for 2016 was not changed for 2017.
2017 Deluxe King - 2 adults.
• Deluxe Queen - 4 adults.
• Deluxe Strip View - King - 2 adults.
• Deluxe Strip View - Queen - 4 adults.
• Corner Suite - 2 adults (3 with a rollaway).
• Aria Suite 1 Bedroom - 4 adults.
• 1 Bedroom Penthouse Strip View - 4 adults.
Deluxe, (DLX) Triple-sheeted, 300-thread-count bedding. A goodnight button to power down your room with the touch of your finger. Custom beds from Sealy. These are just a few of the details they've perfected in the 520-square-foot sanctuaries. The Deluxe Rooms have all the amenities to make for a glamorous Las Vegas stay.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Deluxe Queen, Triple-sheeted, 300-thread-count bedding. A goodnight button to power down your room with the touch of your finger. Custom beds from Sealy. These are just a few of the details they've perfected in the 520-square-foot sanctuaries. The Deluxe Rooms have all the amenities to make for a glamorous Las Vegas stay.
• Bedding: 2 queen beds.
Deluxe Strip View - King, Corner-view windows make for stunning center Strip views. Leave your luggage at the door, head straight for your corner-view window and take in a spectacular center Strip view.When you're ready to transition from neon lights to lights out, a custom-made Sealy bed and 300-thread-count, triple-sheeted bedding will transport you to a blissful night's sleep.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Deluxe Strip View - Queen, Leave your luggage at the door, head straight for your corner-view window and take in a spectacular center Strip view.When you're ready to transition from neon lights to lights out, a custom-made Sealy bed and 300-thread-count, triple-sheeted bedding will transport you to a blissful night's sleep.
• Bedding: 2 queen beds.
Corner Suite, (CNR) Pamper yourself with 920 square feet dedicated to you. Decisions, decisions. Loving the view from the living room?? Then the view from the bedroom will also make your jaw drop. The 920-square-foot Corner Suites have awe- inspiring views of the mountains or the Strip throughout your suite. And every detailfrom the three LCD HD TVs to the custom-made bedswas designed to spoil you.
Aria Suite One Bedroom, Breathe in - the air really is better up here. Approximately 1,050 square feet of sheer opulence. Custom furnishings. Separate living, powder and master bedrooms. A serene spa-like bathroom. Unsurpassed amenities, such as an advanced room entertainment system for setting the perfect mood. The one-touch, in-room technology. And, of course, stunning views through the floor-to-ceiling windows. In this instance, yes, it's okay to stare.
One Bedroom Penthouse Strip View, They've left nothing to chance in creating the Penthouse Suites. Within this 1,465 square-foot sanctuary you'll find lavish decor and amenities, pulse-quickening, one-of-a-kind views through floor-to- ceiling windows and the exclusive one-touch in-room technology that allows you to easily customize your suite's features. The 1-Bedroom Penthouse Suite wraps you in a luxuriousness you'll be reluctant to leave.
• Special Amenities in all ARIA accommodations:
• Rooms recognize guests' first time in the room and "greet" them as they enter; light fills the room, curtains part to show the view, television turns on to display list of automated controls for guests to personalize
• Guests can wake up gradually through controlled temperature, lighting, curtain opening and preferred music
• Preferences remembered every time guest is in-room
• Wireless Internet connectivity will be up to eight times faster (128 kilobytes) than the average U.S. guestroom today
Physically Challenged Rooms:
• In the Deluxe room category, the hotel has the following type of ADA accessible rooms:
• Mobility accessible with roll in shower
All accommodations include: bathtub (private), non-smoking accommodations, bedding (premium), refrigerator, blackout drapes, room service (24-hour): ($), crib (on request), safe (in accommodation), data port, smoke detector, desk, sprinkler system, hairdryer, telephone, heating, television (remote controlled, cable), housekeeping, turndown service, iPod docking station, voicemail, in room movies: ($), wake-up calls, internet access (high speed, wireless), iron, ironing board, air conditioning, mini-bar, alarm clock, radio, bathrobes: (2) and accommodations (for physically challenged guests): (69).
Rollaway Bed (on Request): ($)
• Rollaways are only allowed in king bedded rooms
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Baccarat/salon Prive, Open 24 hours daily. Quaint area to relax before entering Blossom or Baccarat gaming area.
Bar Moderno, Open 24 hours daily. Exciting Lounge where guests can enjoy live music while tasting masterly crafted cocktails.
Casino Service Bars, Open 24 hours daily. Service for the gaming customers.
City Bar/casino Bar, Open 24 hours daily. This bar is designed for guests to enjoy their favorite cocktail but able stay close to their gaming excitement.
Liquid (adult Pool), Open Seasonally 9:00am to 8:00pm. Exclusive European style pool where the unabashed are free to play.
Pool Bar, Open Seasonally 9:00am to 8:00pm. A place to get away from the heat and enjoy a refreshing beverage.
Pool Service Bars, Open Seasonally 9:00am to 8:00pm. Service for pool guests.
View Bar, Guests can enjoy masterfully crafted signature cocktails while basking in the lively atmosphere. View Bar features live music Sunday through Wednesday from 7:00pm to midnight and Thursday through Saturday from 3:00pm to midnight.
The Buffet, Discover a new way to buffet at this all-you- can-eat dining experience with favorites such as unlimited crab legs, made to order seafood platters, and prime meats grilled and carved to your specifications. Delicious kabobs, freshly-baked naan and other savory dishes are prepared in the only Tandoor Oven in a Las Vegas buffet. With a wide selection of gourmet dishes from around the world, The Buffet at ARIA offers the highest quality ingredients, market-fresh produce and delectable presentations within a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Breeze Cafe, Open seasonally for breakfast and lunch 8:00am to 4:00pm. Dining al fresco, this poolside experience will be sure to relax the most tense.
Cafe Vettro, prepares your favorite dishes in a casual and contemporary environment. Garden areas and natural elements provide relaxing dining settings, while terraced seating and floor-to-ceiling windows allow for stunning views at any hour. What's more, the stones that decorate the tiers leading to the second floor seating area in Cafe Vettro are reclaimed from the implosion of the Boardwalk Hotel, the famous Las Vegas hotel that formerly stood where CityCenter is now.
Jean Philippe Patisserie, Satisfy your sweet tooth by indulging in an environment that is equally as inviting as its treats. The menu includes freshly made crepes, gourmet sandwiches and salads along with our exquisite pastries. Jean-Philippe Maury's signature chocolates are on display and beautifully packaged or hand select your favorites to create a custom box as a tasty souvenir.
Sweet Chill, Open daily 7:00am to 11:00pm. Indulge on Americas favorite dessert, good old fashioned ice creams, sorbets, and gelatos.
Alibi Cocktail Lounge, offers unlimited libations and may inspire endless excuses. Luckily, you won't be lying when you rave about Alibi's premium spirits with imaginative ingredients crafted by master mixologists and its timeless soundtrack playing day and night.
Gold Boutique Nightclub And Lounge, Decadent black and gold throughout, GOLD Boutique Nightclub and Lounge is the latest from the partnership between Cirque du Soleil and Las Vegas- based hospitality powerhouse The Light Group. The lounge offers the ultimate spot to sip hand crafted cocktails or to party into the night while experiencing Las Vegas hottest DJs. Open Tuesday through Saturday from 6:00pm to 4:00am.
• Cover charges apply pending day and special events. Guests must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID. Wednesdays at GOLD Boutique Nightclub & Lounge has one of the sexiest industry parties in town. Kick it at the best mid-week party on The Strip with some Local Love, featuring guest DJ sets from DJ Tommy Lin and DJ Funk Solo. Local Love features an open bar for ladies from 10:00pm to midnight and there is no cover for those with valid Nevada ID.
The Deuce Gaming Lounge, an invigorating destination fusing elements of an upscale lounge with high-limit gaming, to ARIA. With stylish decor, first-class service and a seductive ambiance, The Deuce Lounge offers an unmistakable and distinctive nightlife experience. Open daily from 5:00pm to 4:00am. Cover charges apply pending day and special events. Guests must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID.
• Industry Wednesdays The middle of the week just got better with industry nights at The Deuce Lounge. Every Wednesday guests can enjoy an open champagne bar from 10:00pm to 11:00pm and half-price bottles are offered to locals all night.
Five50, pizza bar, ARIA's exclusive joint venture with chef and restaurateur Shawn McClain. Combining the soul of the world's most iconic pizzerias with the dynamic of the greatest bar scenes, this come as you are hot spot features a signature pizza, bold selection of craft beers and an inventive line up shared plates, small bites, hand-made pastas and decadent desserts.
Bar Masa, barMASA at ARIA brings Chef Masa Takayama's personal quest of carrying simplicity to its next level of purity to the Las Vegas restaurant scene. Clean, simple and uncomplicated, the food at barMASA is prepared with a technique that allows the inherent flavor of each ingredient to emerge undisguised. Essential to this process are freshness and seasonality not normally found in a Las Vegas restaurant, as exemplified by barMASA's practice of using fish that have been out of Japan's coastal waters for no more than 24 hours. Please Note:
• This bar will close at 11:00pm on July 31, 2016.
Bardot Brasserie, Looking to add a little je ne sais quoi to your evening?? Look no further than Michael Minas Bardot Brasserie, an intriguingly delicious place to sip a cocktail and indulge in French comfort cuisine. Cozy up to the bar and let one of the mixologists transport you to the streets of Paris with a classic French cocktail.
• Wine connoisseur?? You'll feel at home with an array of new-world and old-world wines. Culinary highlights include a roving shellfish cart, roasted bone marrow with bacon marmalade, foie gras en croute, steak frites, and all your French favorites.
Blossom, From classic to cutting edge, Blossom delivers the triumphs of Chinese cuisine to this stylish Las Vegas restaurant through a 100-dish lineup that spans every preference. The meticulously researched menu offers the best of China's culinary wisdom tailored for both the Western palate as well as authentic dishes that bring the dishes of Beijing and Hong Kong to the Las Vegas restaurant scene.
Burger Lounge, With Southern California roots, Burger Lounge has grown into a quirky and beloved West Coast brand, known for its sustainable and whole food ingredients. The company prides itself on satisfying those with an appetite for a delicious burger while providing non-meat eaters with thoughtful options with real health benefits. The burger chain is dedicated to eco-friendly sustainability both inside and outside of the kitchen, partnering with ranches and farms across the U.S. to source the best quality meats, cheeses and vegetables. The grass-fed beef comes from Grass-Run Farms, a collaboration of family farms that raise cattle without antibiotics or hormones. Never frozen, the handcrafted grass-fed beef burgers are topped with creamy organic cheese, hand-chopped vegetables and a variety of house-made dressings.
• The menu caters to a variety of tastes and also includes free-range turkey burgers made with fresh basil, healthy organic quinoa veggie burgers, Alaskan cod sandwiches, locally grown organic salads, classic hand-cut sides and house-made milkshakes. Burger Lounge, located near ARIAs Poker Room, will be open daily from 11:00am to 11:00pm.
Carbone, pays homage to the Italian-American restaurants of the mid-20th century an era of glamour, showmanship and tableside service.
• The New York inspired cuisine is influenced by that same time in history, but takes its culinary cues from the great talents and techniques of today showcasing elevated classics such as Lobster Fra Diavolo, Chicken Scarpariello, Veal Parmesan and Octopus Pizzaiolo.
General Opening Hours: 5:00pm-10:30pm
Javier's, menu, inspired by cuisine from different regions of Mexico, features grilled seafood, steaks, chicken and a selection of vegetarian dishes presented exquisitely. Tequila aficionados will be impressed by the restaurants selection of premium tequila which is without rival from here to Mexico while the restaurants full bar will feature Javiers famous hand-shaken, made-to-order margaritas.
Julian Serrano, Award-winning Chef Julian Serrano stretches the boundaries of small plates and introduces guests to delectable interpretations of his native Spanish fare. Gather for lunch or dinner in an environment that rivals the energy of the innovative cuisine served. The restaurant captures the convivial social energy of Spain's tapas bars with its inventive food and imaginative patio setting. A visually arresting seafood display offers fresh ceviches and tiraditos.
• Emerging from hot and cold open kitchens, a multitude of other savory options deepens Serrano's homage to his homeland.
Lemongrass, Serving a modern interpretation of Thai cuisine, Lemongrass offers a wide variety of authentic dishes filled with flavor.
• The Satay Bar offers charcoal-grilled beef, poultry, pork and seafood skewers served with a variety of sauces and seasonings. Or enjoy Asian cocktails at the expanded bar and lounge located near the entrance.
Sage, combines a brilliant culinary team with an alluring atmosphere to successfully balance complexity and sophistication with comfort and approachability. Chef Shawn McClain brings farm-to-table produce, artisanal meats and sustainable seafood together with an emphasis on simple, clean flavors and seasonal ingredients. The restaurant goes to great lengths to connect with individual farmers and those who actually cultivate the amazing and unique ingredients that are used in the daily menu.
Tetsu, is an intimate and interactive dining experience, offering guests the first taste of Chef Masas passion for fine Japanese grilling.
• Located inside Masa's famed sushi restaurant, barMASA, the exclusive venue features six VIP and two communal teppan grill tables with seating for 10 and five, respectively. Highly skilled chefs oversee the evening's culinary entertainment, prepping, cooking and plating orders specific to each guest's request. A produce table serves as the rooms centerpiece, displaying the finest quality meats, seafood and vegetables. Please Note: This bar will close at 11:00pm on July 31, 2016.
Showroom Snack Bar, Open during show performances 6:30pm to 12:30am. Partnered with Cirque du Soleil (Elvis) Theatre.
Jean Georges Steakhouse, Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, pushes the boundaries of the traditional steakhouse and Las Vegas restaurant expectations with his decidedly contemporary rewrite, Jean Georges Steakhouse. Under his expert guidance, some of the highest-quality meats and seafood from around the world are cooked to perfection with flavor-releasing techniques and then receive a signature Vongerichten jolt via unexpected sauces and side dishes.
Parking Terms and Conditions PARKING NOTICE: Starting on June 6, 2016 the hotels will begin instituting paid parking at MGM Resorts parking facilities. Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour at the MGM Resorts properties listed below will be subject to a parking fee. There is self-parking fee for vehicles parked between 1-4 hours and more for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, & New York - New York. There is a self-parking fee for vehicles parked between 1-4 hours and more for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
There is a valet parking fee for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and more for between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Delano, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, New York - New York, & Vdara. There is a valet parking fee is for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and more for between 4-24 hours at the following resorts:
• Circus-Circus, Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
All parking fees repeat every 24 hours. Parking fees may be higher during special events.
Self-parking is complimentary for M life Rewards Members level Pearl and higher and valet parking is complimentary for M life Rewards members level Gold and higher. All complimentary parking is subject to availability.
For registered hotel guests, the 24 hour parking fee (self or valet) includes in and out privileges at the guests originating MGM Resort property and also includes the same in and out parking privileges at any other MGM Resort property within the same 24 hour period, subject to availability.
LOST TICKET: If you lose your self-parking ticket, the hotel will attempt to determine how long your vehicle has been parked at the facility. If they can verify how long you have been parked, you will be charged for the actual amount of time parked. Otherwise, you will be charged a lost ticket parking fee.
Parking fees are subject to change and parking is subject to availability.
2016-2017 Resort Fee & Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2016 - 12/31/2017
This hotel has a resort fee per room, per day, plus tax. Resort fee includes:
• Property-wide high speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Notary service
• Daily digital newspaper access
• Daily fitness center access for guests 18 and older.
*ARIA Sky Suite guests receive additional amenities, inclusive of daily newspaper delivery and exclusive access to Sky Pool.
CityCenter Fine Art Collection
• The CityCenter Fine Art Collection is one of the worlds largest and most ambitious corporate collections in existence today and is the first permanent collection of art in Las Vegas to be integrated into a public space. The collection features work by acclaimed painters, sculptors and visionaries, including Maya Lin, Jenny Holzer, Nancy Rubins, Claes Oldenburg, Coosje van Bruggen, Frank Stella, Henry Moore, and Richard Long, among others.
• Environmental Commitment, CityCenter reflects a vision of the future that combines quality of life with a commitment to sustainable design.
• It is one of the world's largest environmentally sustainable urban communities and is committed to maintaining elevated green standards for both today and tomorrow.
• The credit or debit card used to reserve your reservation will be required upon arrival to register. The hotel will place an authorization against this account to cover applicable charges for room, tax and resort fees, as well as an incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges and may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
JEWEL NIGHTCLUB A Distinct Venue Cut & Polished to Perfection
Spanning more than 24,000 square feet of precisely designed space, JEWEL is as inviting as it is evocative; a rare ambient delight that must be experienced to be appreciated.
• Whether the headliner is a world class DJ or performer, JEWEL offers a multi-faceted experience for each guest and every event. JEWEL boasts a style that complements the modern luxury aesthetic of ARIA, while including elements that are altogether unique. The talented Rockwell Group, known for their seamless integration of technology and hand- crafted detail, has created the visual narrative for JEWEL. Over 1,400 square feet of architectural LED ribbons offer a vibrant counterpoint to vintage parquet detailing and richly tufted VIP banquettes.
Five themed VIP suites with custom amenities circle the mezzanine for more intimate gatherings. Throughout the nightclub, lush layers of textures, fabric and finishes embellish every facet of JEWEL. When youre ready to let the music move you, JEWEL presents a gift. In the main club just above the dance floor, distinctive LED ribbons crown the action as they contour the pillars and walls pulsing with the rhythm. This convergence of sight and sound creates an immersive space from which to admire the ambiance, and one another. Just behind the DJ booth, a mesmerizing wall of light technology shape-shifts and shines, synchronizing the experience and culminating with a feast for the senses. JEWELs design offers an unprecedented experience of clear views and close proximity to all the action. Vantage points in every direction mean that you can always see, and be seen.
Mobile Check In Any guest can now visit www.aria.com/check-in 24 hours prior to their arrival to start mobile check in. Front Desk will email them their room number once ready and the guest can approach a special window to collect their keys.
• From quiet bars and lounges where you can relax and chat with old friends to hip, trendy lounges and piano bars where you can make new ones, ARIA brings your day or night to life.
Spa and Salon
• The 80,000-square-foot Spa & Salon at ARIA offers 112 treatment rooms, private spa suites, a full-service salon, an advanced fitness center and Las Vegas first co-ed spa balcony, featuring an outdoor infinity-edge pool. For those seeking something unique, spend time relaxing in the Shio Salt Room, featuring an illuminated salt brick wall or the Ganbanyoku Stone Bed room.
Pools Find your retreat poolside amidst lush landscaping and glimpsing views of the mountainous Las Vegas scenery at one of ARIA's three distinctive pools. Splash in the water fountains, sunbathe near the zero-depth entry or take a dip in one of the three hot tubs in this stunning oasis. For something more seductive, enjoy poolside pampering and sizzling daytime indulgence at Liquid Pool Lounge, an adults-only outdoor playground.
T-Mobile Arena T-Mobile Arena is the destination in Las Vegas for live events - from amazing music acts to thrilling sporting events - it sets a new standard for what entertainment means in the city that does it best. The 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena hosts exciting, world-class events with something for everyone - from UFC, boxing, hockey, basketball and bull riding to high-profile awards shows and top-name concerts.
Check In Policy
• Guests must be at least 21 years of age to register at ARIA.
• Guests room balance plus a minimum room deposit of is required to register at check-in, and to forego incidental charging privileges.
• Guests room balance plus per day authorization fee on a valid credit card is required to register, and to access incidental charging privileges.
• Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out yet may take 5-7 business days to become available through their financial institution.
• Room rate is based on a double occupancy plus tax. A mandatory daily resort fee of will be added to the nightly rate. Additional in-room amenities may be subject to additional fees.
• Fully-stocked refreshment centers are provided in each guest room, not intended for storage of personal items.
• Stocked items are billed to the guests account as soon as they are removed from the refreshment center.
• At least 1 guest in the room must be 21 years old
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Water Fountains At Bellagio: 1 mile(2 kms)
• Fine Arts Project at City Center: 1 mile(2 kms)
• Bellagio Gallery of Fine Arts: 1 mile(2 kms)