One of the hippest properties on the Las Vegas Strip, Planet Hollywood boasts 2,500 beautifully designed guest rooms and more than 100,000 square feet of casino floor. Dining options at Planet Hollywood include KOI, Strip House, the award-winning Spice Market buffet, LA's Pink's Hot Dogs and many more notable outlets. Other property highlights include the Extra lounge and Planet Hollywood Spa by Mandara. The property is encircled by the Miracle Mile Shops with more than 170 specialty stores and restaurants. In addition to live entertainment in the resort's V Theater (surcharge), guests enjoy live weekend music adjacent to two seasonal outdoor splash pools and spa tubs. Two additional entertainment venues, The Showroom and Theater for the Performing Arts, offer popular musical and theatrical performances. The dazzling casino features plasma video screens, slots, table games, and a high limit club.
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- ATM Banking
- Banquet Room
- Bar ($)
- Bar (poolside)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Cell Phone Rentals ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Room
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Event Catering ($)
- Exhibit Space
- Express Check-In/Out
- Fitness Center
- Floors (40)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Ice Machines
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Limousine Services ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (self)
- Parking (valet)
- Physically Challenged Accommodations
- Physically Challenged Facilities
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill ($)
- Rooms (2567)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Security Guard
- Shoe Shine
- Shopping Area
- Snack Bar
- Spa ($)
- Spa (full service) ($)
- Steam Room
- Sundries Shop
- Technology Helpdesk
- Tour Assistance
- Wedding Coordinator ($)
- Wedding Site ($)
Shopping Area: ($) Desert Passage Mall Pool (outdoor, Heated) Pool is open all year. Internet Access (high-speed): ($) High speed wireless Internet access, high speed wired access and dial-up access is available in many common areas. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• There is a fee for any additional person in the room, regardless of age.
• Hollywood Hip King - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Hollywood Hip 2 Queens - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Fountainview - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Resort View - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
Hollywood Hip, Each room features a marble and granite bathroom with private soaking tub and separate shower. 42 plasma television, wired and wireless internet access for a fee, dual-line telephone, armoire with closet and authentic Hollywood movie memorabilia. Rooms are 450 square feet. Bedding: 1 king bed.
Hollywood Hip 2 Queens Room, Room features luxury bedding and signature furnishings throughout. You will sing hooray for Hollywood after a stay in one of the hippest rooms on The Strip. Bedding: 2 queen beds.
Fountainview, Rooms are 450 square feet. High-speed internet access (surcharge), laptop compatible safe, and video games (surcharge). Television with pay movies and internet access (surcharge) via wire less keyboard. Marble bathroom has twin sinks, deep soaking tub, and separate shower. View of the Bellagio fountains. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Resort View, View of the strip or pool complex. Rooms are 560 square feet. Couch, upholstered chair, and coffee table. High speed internet access (surcharge), laptop-compatible safe, and video games (surcharge). Television with pay movies and internet access (surcharge) via wireless keyboard. Marble bathroom has twin sinks, deep soaking tub, and separate shower. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
All accommodations include: hairdryer, safe deposit box, heating, smoke detector, in room movies: ($), sprinkler system, internet access, telephone, internet access (via television), television, iron, toiletries, ironing board, voicemail, key (electronic), wake-up calls, air conditioning, maid service, alarm clock, mirror (make-up), armoire, mirror (shaving), bathtub, radio, blackout drapes, rollaway bed (on request): ($), crib (on request): ($), room service, data ports, safe (in accommodation), desk and shower.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Extra Bar, located on the casino floor, features occasional live broadcasts of the hit TV Show "Extra".
Towering Palms Bar And Grill, Casual seasonal spot serving sunbathers on sixth-floor pool deck. Open from mid morning until late afternoon.
Sin City Brewery, Serving beer only. Open from late morning until late night.
Spice Market Buffet, The chef and his staff transport you to a place where the cuisines of many countries unite...including Asia, Italy, the Middle East, America, and Mexico. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Planet Dailies, "The Ultimate Coffee Shop", open 24 hours serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert items.
Starbuck's Coffee, Feature's one of America's most popular coffee, espresso, and pastries baked daily. Located adjacent to the Zanzibar Cafe on the main casino level. Open 24 hours.
Ben And Jerrys, Ice-cream shop.
Earl Of Sandwich, This summer, a sandwich becomes more than just meat between two slices of bread. The extensive menu at Earl of Sandwich pays tribute to the art of sandwiches with fresh baked artisian bread and some of the finest ingredients at this delightfully upscale sandwich shop. Open 24 hours a day.
Gordon Ramsay Burger, Expanding as quickly as possible Chef Ramsay will also be opening Gordon Ramsay Burger in the Planet Hollywood in December of 2012. The restaurant will be in the old "High Limit" area near Cabo Wabo and Starbucks.
Koi, Japanese-inspired cuisine with California accents.
Pampas, Fine-dining Brazilian restaurant. Open for lunch and dinner.
Pf Changs-china Bistro, Offers culinary creations. The menu offers an array of taste, texture, color and aroma. P. F. Chang's offers a combination of Chinese cuisine and American hospitality in a contemporary bistro setting. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Sports Lounge, Big screen and plasma televisions. Pink's hot dogs served from mid morning until early evening. Drink service available until late night.
Strip House, menu includes prime cuts of beef charred to perfection. Reservations recommended. Open 7 days a week
• Additional dining options available in the Miracle Mile Shops at the Planet Hollywood Resort, with more than 15 restaurants, live entertainment and 170 specialty stores including retail brands.
Restaurants & Bars at the Miracle Mile Shops at the Planet Hollywood Resort.
AROMI D'ITALIA, Mediterranean Cafe.
BLONDIES, Blondies offers a traditional bar menu. CHEESEBURGER AT THE OASIS, A full service, casual restaurant. COMMANDERS PALACE, the cuisine will combine New Orleans and Creole foods. LA SALSA MEXICAN CANTINA, Offers Mexican fare and a full bar. LOMBARDI'S ROMAGNA MIA, An Italian trattoria. MAX'S CAFE, Max's Cafe brings its famous Max's 3-for-1 all- day happy hour. MERCHANTS HARBOR COFFEE HOUSE, Enjoy quick service deli OYSTER BAY SEAFOOD & WINE BAR, Recalling the ambience of a turn-of-the century wharf bar. TODAI SEAFOOD & SUSHI BUFFET, An all-you-can-eat Japanese seafood buffet restaurant.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• A credit card or cash deposit is required at time of check in for incidentals.
• As per Las Vegas law, at least 1 person in each room must be at least 21 years old.
• At check in guests will be required to provide hotel with valid photo identification
• Guests will be required to provide hotel with a valid credit card or cash deposit in the amount of $100.00 per each day of guests stay if paying via credit card, or $200.00 for the entire stay if paying via cash. (cash deposit will only activate in room movies and phone)
Baggage Handling Fees
• There is a baggage handling fee charged for groups, per person that will be collected at the hotel.
• This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply)
• Pet policy is dogs only
• Maximum number of pets per room is 2
• Pet maximum weight is 50 pounds
• Accessible path of travel
• Accessible bathroom
• Roll-in shower
• Handicapped parking
• In-room accessibility
• Accessibility equipment for the deaf
• Braille or raised signage
• A sixth-floor sundeck houses two seasonal outdoor splash pools with oversized spa tubs
• An adjacent health spa (surcharge) includes a fitness center with free weights and cardio and strength-training machines
• The South Seas themed Bali Hai Golf Club is five miles away, and the 18-hole courses at Desert Pines Golf Club and Royal Links Golf Club are both within nine miles.
• Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 23 miles away, provides rock climbing, biking and hiking trails, and scenic drives.
• The Lake Mead National Recreational Area, 31 miles away, offers fishing, boating, swimming, and hiking.
• Mount Charleston, 42 miles away, has biking and hiking trails, horseback riding, skiing, and snowboarding.
• The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel, fees may apply. -Golf, driving range nearby -Golfing nearby -Hiking and biking trails nearby -Horseback riding rental nearby -Helicopter/airplane tours nearby -Swimming on site
• The resort's 100,000 square foot casino includes slots, table games, and a race and sports book, featuring plasma video screens
• The hotel provides complimentary gaming lessons Monday through Friday on the main casino floor (check with hotel for schedule)
• Guests can learn Blackjack, craps, roulette, mini-Baccarat, and Pai Gow poker techniques
• Tony and Tina's Wedding is a dinner show
• Sin City Comedy Show is staged in the V Theater.
• Echoes of the 60's is a musical show which starts at 10:30pm in the V Theater, daily except Sunday and Monday
• A live band plays on the pool deck Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoons in summer.
Resort Fees and Inclusions The hotel charges a resort fee charge. This will be paid by guest directly at hotel. The resort fee includes the following:
• Fitness center admission for 2 (two) per day
• Daily in room internet access for 1 (one) device
• All local calls