The exquisitely-appointed main lounge is sumptuous and welcoming and opens eastward to an infinity pool, jacuzzi and sun-drenched patio and westward to a luscious, sheltered tropical courtyard. The Master Wing includes a Deluxe Suite bedroom with king-sized bed and seating area with an open fireplace that opens out to the east facing patio, a grand twin vanity bathroom and supersized walk-in wardrobe. The adjoining study can also be converted into a third bedroom with single bed, ideal for children or a nanny.
The Guest Wing has a second Deluxe Suite bedroom with an open fireplace, walk-in wardrobe and generous bathroom. While just a short walk from all the amenities of this world-class lodge, the villa's kitchen, outdoor barbecue and cooking facilities are fully equipped if private in-house dining is preferred. This large (4,200 square foot) home has been impeccably decorated by Virginia Fisher and offers a true home away from home. It is ideal for families or groups of friends who are looking for something truly special for their next escape.
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Barbeque Area
- Bicycle Rentals ($)
- Boutique ($)
- Business Center
- Children's Menu
- Currency Exchange
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fishing ($)
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- Golf (9-hole, onsite) ($)
- Golf Course ($)
- Hairdresser ($)
- Internet Access
- Laundry Service ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Meeting Room
- Non-Smoking (accommodations/facilities)
- Parking Facilities
- Pool (infinity)
- Porter Services ($)
- Rooms (23)
- Safe (reception)
- Snorkeling ($)
- Spa (day) ($)
- Tour Desk
• Check-in-time: 2:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child policy is not applicable. Children are charged at the adult rate.
Suite - 2 adults.
• Deluxe Room - 3 adults.
• 2 Bedroom Owner's Cottage - 4 adults.
Suite, have a private porch, bedroom with sitting area, open gas fireplace, walk-in wardrobes and bathroom with a shower & bathtub. Other facilities include a superior mini-bar, large armoire with a TV, DVD player, CD player, rattan armchairs, a writing desk and ottomans. Suites are located down a meandering path and overlooking the golf course and Pacific Ocean.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
Deluxe Suite, have a private porch, bedroom with sitting area, open gas fireplace, walk-in wardrobes and bathroom with a shower & bathtub.
• Other facilities include a superior mini-bar, large armoire with a TV, DVD player, CD player, rattan armchairs, a writing desk and ottomans.
• Deluxe Suites are set away from the main lodge and on the edge of a native totara forest overlooking the golf course and Pacific Ocean.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
Two Bedroom Owners Cottage, is a large, two-suite house positioned with main lounge and two bedrooms overlooking the ocean and golf course towards the Bay of Islands. Facilities include an infinity swimming pool and hot tub, outdoor barbecue and cooking facilities for chef (if private in-house dining is preferred), open fireplaces in bedrooms and main lounge, powder room and study.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 2 single beds or 2 king beds.
• There are 11 outlying guest cottages, each with two guest suites, and a Two Bedroom Owners Cottage.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Lodge Restaurant, serves New Zealand cuisine. Open daily for breakfast (7:00am-10:00am), lunch (12:00pm-2:30pm) with either a casual meal or 3 course set menu, and dinner (6:30pm to 9:00pm) with a-la-carte menu or degustation. Note: The hours of operation are subject to change.
• Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket for dinner.
• This is a non-smoking property.
• Full breakfast, pre-dinner drinks, dinner, complimentary mini-bar including domestic beers (excludes liquor and wine), use of all lodge facilities (excluding golf and spa treatments).