This property is located 229 kilometres north of Auckland (approximately 3 hours) in a superb waterfront location in the heart of the Bay of Islands, as part of the historic Waitangi Treaty Grounds. It is surrounded by 60 acres of subtropical gardens and just a 15 minute stroll or two minute drive, north of Paihia township. This complex offers plenty of on-site facilities including a tennis court with racquet hire, a spectacular free form lagoon style swimming pool, mountain bike hire, courtesy shuttle to downtown Paihia (from 8:30am-5:30pm), an outdoor spa pool, business center, same-day Guest Laundry, babysitting (by arrangement), a bar & restaurant with children's menu and 24-hour Room Service.
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bicycle Rentals ($)
- Business Center
- Children's Menu
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Internet Access
- Laundry Service
- Parking Facilities
- Pool (swimming)
- Room Service (24-hour)
- Rooms (180)
- Spa ($)
• Check-in-time: 2:00 pm Check-out-time: 10:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• 1 child under 14 years sharing a room with 2 adults and utilizing existing bedding is free of charge unless a child cost is shown in the online tariff.
Standard Room - 3 adults.
• Superior Sea View Room - 3 adults.
Standard Room, 1 King or 2 Singles or 1 King and 1 Single or 2 Doubles or 1 Double and 1 Single.
Superior Sea View Room, 1 King or 2 Singles or 1 King and 1 Single or 3 Singles or 1 Queen and 1 Single or 1 Double.
Other Accommodation Information:
• With 180 guests rooms, the hotel provides individual patios or balconies from which to enjoy the bay, estuary or garden views while the rooms offer a serene escape with designs inspired by nature.
All accommodations include: ironing board, movies (in house), refrigerator, safe (in accommodation), iron, tea/coffee maker, telephone, television, hairdryer and shower (only).
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Cafe Bar, Wines, cocktails, coffees and light meals. Open from 10:00am-late.
Waitangi Restaurant, Local NZ cuisine. Open for breakfast from 6:30am-10:00am and for dinner from 6:00pm-9:30pm.
Courtesy transfers are available from the hotel to Paihia Wharf, hourly, from 7:30am-5:30pm. Hours of operation are subject to change.
• Winter Holiday meals (on 12/25) are on a request basis and a surcharge will apply to the standard rates.