Distance from hotel to Myconos Airport (JMK), 6 miles (10 kms).
The luxurious Royal Myconian Resort & Thalasso Spa is an idyllic hideaway, in a secluded bay overlooking its own private beach. This authentic family-owned Greek island hotel is the perfect combination of Greek Myconian hospitality and distinctive personalized service. It's a perfect hotel for everyone, especially those who want to share a romantic getaway.
The Royal Myconian resort is elevated and faces the Aegean Sea, offering a captivating view of Mykonos. Its unique facilities include a state-f- the-art Thalasso therapy spa center, as well as indoor and outdoor pools. Guestrooms and suites come with private pools and truly reflect the beauty, charm and authenticity of being in Mykonos. The goal is to make every visitor feel right at home.
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Airport Transportation ($)
- Art Gallery
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banquet Room
- Bar (swim-up)
- Barbeque Grills
- Beauty Salon
- Beauty Treatments ($)
- Bicycle Rentals
- Boutique ($)
- Business Center
- Business Services
- Car Rental ($)
- Cell Phone Rentals ($)
- Children's Activities (supervised)
- Children's Club
- Conference Rooms
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor (on call)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Equipment (audio, visual)
- Exhibit Space
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Game Room
- Gift Shop
- Hair Salon ($)
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities ($)
- Medical Services
- Multilingual Staff
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking Garage (nearby)
- Pool (children's)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Pool Table
- Pools (3)
- Rooms (134)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Secretarial Services ($)
- Translation Services
• Back projection (on request) -Direct phone lines
• Cassette tape recorder -Video equipment
• CD player -Screen
• Computer -Slide projectors
• Data projector -Flipchart/papers/markers
• TV Monitor -Technician (on request)
• ISDN lines -Fixed microphones
• Overhead projectors -Wireless Microphones
• Simultaneous translators (on request) Business Center:
• Telefax -Internet, E-mail facilities
• Photocopier -Translation (on request)
• Excel -Secretarial services
• Typewriter Thalasso Spa Centre: Welcome to the Sanctuary of Harmony, a magical place of relaxation, care of the mind, body and soul. Journey back in time for the finest, purest resources from oceans and earth, experiencing the wonders of well being with methods discovered from the ancient times, till the time of today. The secret is found in the richness of the sea, in the sea-weed and in the essential oil extracts from nature's plants. The treatments consist of natural raw materials and natural oils extracted from plants, flowers and fruit. Meeting & Banquet Services:
• Cloakroom -Theme parties
• Mobile phone rental -Ladies assistance program
• Floral arrangements -Secretarial assistance
• Pad and pencils -Printed menu
• Photography -Reception
• Theme nights -Stand in lobby
• Business and travel assistance ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 2:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 11 years old.
• Premium - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Premium Double with Outdoor Jacuzzi - 2 adults.
• Superior Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Superior Room with outdoor Jacuzzi - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Junior Suite Open Plan - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Exec Suite Private Pool Open Plan - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Grand Executive Suite Private Pool - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Royal Suite Private Pool - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Premium(*), Unwind in the elegance of an open plan space that leads out onto your private balcony with radiant blue views. Comprises king-size or twin beds and a bathroom with shower or tub. Standard amenities are complemented by a flat-screen television and staples of luxury toiletries.
• Connecting rooms available.
5/1/2018 - 10/21/2018 Superior Room, Enjoy the contemporary elegance of an open plan appointed in natural tones and textures, leading onto your private balcony with spectacular sea views. Includes king-size or twin beds as well as a comfortable sofa and a designer bathroom with shower or tub. Standard amenities are complemented by a flat-screen television and staples of luxury toiletries.
Premium Double With Outdoor Jacuzzi
5/1/2018 - 10/21/2018 Superior Room With Outdoor Jacuzzi, Enjoy the contemporary elegance of an open plan appointed in natural tones and textures, leading onto your private balcony with spectacular sea views. Includes king-size or twin beds as well as a comfortable sofa and a designer bathroom with shower or tub. Standard amenities are complemented by a flat-screen television and staples of luxury toiletries.
Junior Suite Open Plan(*), Elegantly furnished with a generous living space decorated in the traditional Myconian style. Featuring a spacious living room overlooking the azure waters of the Aegean Sea, as well as a king- size bed (or two twins) and a sofa-bed.
5/1/2018 - 10/21/2018 Grand Executive Suite Private Pool(*), This most distinctive accommodation at the Royal captures the essence of refinement and intimacy on a grand scale, over a generous. Space filled with customized luxuries. The elegant living room with sofa expands the plush comforts provided by a king-sized or twin beds and a bathroom with shower or tub, leading out onto your oversized furnished terrace with private pool and breath-taking views over the vast Aegean.
Executive Suite Private Pool Open Plan(*), The most exclusive accommodation of the Royal Myconian Hotel offering a generous living space with an elegant living room and a sofa-bed and featuring unsurpassed views and a touch of ultimate luxury. Relax in your infinity pool or enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner on your private terrace in Mykonos.
5/1/2018 - 10/21/2018 Royal Suite Private Pool(*), TBA
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: internet access (dial-up), hairdryer, ironing board (on request), maid service (daily), mini-bar, room service, safe (in accommodation), telephone (direct dial, multi-line), DVD player, toiletries, accommodations (for physically challenged guests), turndown service, air conditioning, voicemail, alarm clock radio, bathrobes, coffee/tea maker, connecting rooms (available on request) and iron (on request).
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Lagoon Swim-up Bar, Enjoy your favorite drinks, sumptuous cocktails and homemade liqueurs in the trendy poolside bar.
Sunset Terrace, Enjoy the remains of the day on the cocktail terrace, as dusk fades into the magic of a star-spangled Myconian night while you sip sundowners, shaken and stirred by the expert barmen, as you contemplate the many nightlife options of the island.
Ambrosia, Exquisite a la carte restaurant in a luxuriously appointed dining area. Great emphasis is placed on the finest quality ingredients served with unaffected simplicity. Authentic Mediterranean dishes, sophisticated decor and refined dining service offer a distinctive dining experience.
Camares Pool Restaurant, Camares is the perfect pit-stop for lazy poolside afternoons, serving delicious fresh salads, light snacks and enticing delicacies to sustain you through-out an idyllic day of leisurely bliss.
Overnight Accommodation Tax:
• Passengers are responsible for paying the Overnight Accommodation Tax to the hotel directly upon check-out. The tax is EUR 4.00 per room per night. Subject to change.
• Daily Breakfast included
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Museums: 6 miles(10 kms)
• Myconos Town: 6 miles(10 kms)
• Myconos port: 6 miles(10 kms)
• Beach: 20 meters