Distance from hotel to airport, 17 miles (27 kms).
Located on the leeward side of O'ahu, Aulani is perfectly placed, close to activities in Hawai'i but just far enough away to be an enchanting escape. Throughout the Resort, you'll discover soaring architecture, stunning mountain and ocean views, luxurious details and flawless Disney magic in harmony with the natural world.
This first-of-its-kind Disney creation, inspired by shared family stories, rests on 21 acres with lushly detailed rooms and suites and a Disney Kids' Club. Water features include saltwater swim and snorkel lagoon, protected Oceanside cove, family pool as well as quiet pool, and waterway attraction.
Here you can celebrate the elegance and history of the Hawaiian culture with conference and indoor/outdoor gathering space, wedding lawn and spa.
Every aspect of the Aulani experience is inspired by the culture, traditions and hospitality of the people of Hawai'i. Designed especially for families, there is something unique for everyone. Relaxing "me" time for adults. Imaginative fun for kids. Memory-making moments for the whole family.
- Accommodations (343)
- Children's Club
- Conference Rooms (9)
- Cooking (classes) ($)
- Golf ($)
- Jacuzzis (outdoor) (4)
- Kayaks ($)
- Lounges (2)
- Meeting Rooms (9)
- Parking ($)
- Pools (outdoor) (2)
- Restaurants (3)
- Sailing ($)
- Saunas (2)
- Snorkeling (equipment) ($)
- Suites (16)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool) ($)
Entertainment Pool parties Resort tours Character meet 'n' greets Character dining Wellness activities Sunset ceremonies Lawn parties Miscellaneous Amenities Storytelling fire pit Menehune Adventure Trail Menehune Bridge Rainbow Reef (snorkel lagoon) ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Beach, Business, Wedding, Honeymoon, Romance, Spa and Family Friendly.
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 17 years old.
• Standard - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Island Gardens View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Poolside Gardens View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children..
• Partial Ocean View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Ocean View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Partial Ocean View Parlor Suite - 5 adults or 2 adults and 3 children or 3 adults and 2 children. Ocean View Parlor Suite - 5 adults or 2 adults and 3 children or 3 adults and 2 children.
Standard, (7A) private full bathroom, refrigerator, coffeemaker and tea service; private porch or balcony, flat panel television and DVD player. 382 square feet Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (queen) or 2 queen beds.
Island Gardens View, (7B) private full bathroom, refrigerator, coffeemaker and tea service; private porch or balcony, flat panel television and DVD player. 382 square feet Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (queen) or 2 queen beds.
Poolside Gardens View, (7C) private full bathroom, refrigerator, coffeemaker and tea service; private porch or balcony, flat panel television and DVD player. 382 square feet Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (queen) or 2 queen beds.
Partial Ocean View, (7D) private full bathroom, refrigerator, coffeemaker and tea service; private porch or balcony, flat panel television and DVD player. 382 square feet Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (queen) or 2 queen beds.
Oceanview, (7E) private full bathroom, refrigerator, coffeemaker and tea service; private porch or balcony, flat panel television and DVD player. 382 square feet Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (queen) or 2 queen beds.
Partial Ocean View - Parlor Suite, (7J)- 1 king size bed in master bedroom, 1 queen size sleeper sofa and 1 pull down bunk size bed in the parlor; 1 full and 1 half private bathrooms, refrigerator, coffeemaker and tea service; private porch or balcony, flat panel television and DVD player, upgraded robe, slippers and shoe horn, additional bath amenities.
Ocean View - Parlor Suite, 1 full bathroom and 1 half bath. Separate bedroom and parlor. 2 flat-panel televisions and dvd players. Private porch or balcony. Small refrigerator. One king size bed in Master bedroom, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa and 1 pull-down bunk-size bed in parlor. View: Ocean.
Aulani offers all of the standard room amenities you would expect from a world-class hotel. The real magic of our Resort rooms and suites is in the details:
• Disney Imagineers have partnered with local Hawaiian artisans to create a series of earth-tone print fabrics inspired by native kapa cloth, long revered for its subtle intricacy and elegantly embossed patterns.
• Search for hidden Mickeys within the pineapple-patterned Hawaiian quilts!
• When you turn on the living room floor lamp, a silhouette of Minnie Mouse can be seen, gamely surfing a wave within the conical inverted shade.
• Much of the furnishings pay homage to a variety of ancient Hawaiian artifacts from fish hooks to outrigger canoe sails to kapa "beaters," an essential tool used to create the highly prized kapa cloth.
• Outrigger canoe posts and beams work their way into the design of bedroom headboards.
• Butterfly joints incorporated into the headboards evoke the ancient Hawaiians' method for artfully repairing their prized wood calabash bowls.
• A clever wall mirror is framed in what appears to be oversized, interlocking, carved wooden fishhooks.
• Retro Hawaiian floral print fabrics, locally known as "bark cloth," add a vibrant accent to pillows.
• Corridor carpets are influenced by Hawaiian makaloa mats, famous for their fine, tightly woven surfaces accented by boldly geometric zigzags, triangles and squares.
• Corridor wall-coverings are artfully embedded with a whole host of native Hawaiian cultural references from poi pounders to fish traps to sea urchins.
• Hidden Mickeys are cleverly camouflaged within the wall coverings' richly patterned surfaces.
All accommodations include: internet access (wireless), wake-up calls, ironing board, DVD player, maid service, accommodations (non-smoking), accommodations (for physically challenged guests), air conditioning, radio, alarm clock, refrigerator, balcony or patio, rollaway bed (on request), bathtub (private), room service (24-hour), bedding (premium), safe (in accommodation), ceiling fan, , coffee/tea maker, smoke detector, crib, telephone, desk, , hairdryer, voicemail, housekeeping and iron.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Off The Hook, This open-aired, beachside lounge resembles a fisherman's seaside shack and serves a variety of favorite drinks and Hawaiian-inspired fare.
Ama'ama Beachside Restaurant, serves beachside breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
Makahiki Buffet Restaurant, offers Disney Character breakfast and casual dinner buffet. Aunty's Character Breakfast Celebration at Makahiki is open for advance reservations for Resort Guests only, with limited availability for non-Resort Guests based upon occupancy and availability.
General Opening Days: Open Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The 'olelo Room, offers continental breakfast, a traditional Afternoon Tea, and cocktail service.
One Paddle, Two Paddle, quick service location, open daily.
• Use of Fitness Center
• Daily activities
• Guests receive complimentary quick service breakfast. Children 0-2 years old are not entitled to the quick service breakfast.
• Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa is undergoing an expansion. Find out about enhancements and new additions to this Resort in Ko Olina, Oahu, Hawaii.
Resort Enhancements: Fall 2012 Through Mid-2013 Since the opening of Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in August 2011, Guests have enjoyed outstanding amenities and accommodations at this oceanfront Resort. And today, Disney continues to look for ways to enhance the vacation experience.
With this in mind, if you visit between mid-September, 2012 and mid-2013, you may notice some work in progress as the Resort is expanded. Rest assured, you can still anticipate a fun-filled vacation at Aulani during this period.
Explore all the updates planned at Aulani:
Waikolohe Valley Pool Area Waikolohe Valley will soon delight Guests with more water features and dining options.
During the pool area expansion, much of Waikolohe Valley will remain open, including Waikolohe Pool, the lazy river, slides, whirlpool spas, Rainbow Reef and Menehune Bridge. However, Makai Preserve will close permanently this fall; Wailana Pool (the quiet pool) and Wailana Bar will close for an extended period.
Starlit Hui To accommodate more Guests, Starlit Hui will move to a larger venue. Be aware that Starlit Hui will close for approximately one month as it transitions to its new location.
Rooms and Villas Aulani will soon offer more accommodations for Guests. Upon completion in mid-2013, Aulani will feature additional rooms and Villas in 2 towers.
Makahiki The Bounty of the Islands To provide shaded outdoor seating and accommodate additional Guests in inclement weather, an overhead trellis with retractable awnings will be added to the outdoor dining area at Makahiki.
While enhancements are underway at Makahiki, restaurant operations will continue with interior seating only. As a result, the Disney Character Breakfast Aunty's Breakfast Celebration at the Makahiki will be extended to 6 days a week! This experience will be available Tuesday through Sunday, and Resort Guests will enjoy priority for advance reservations.
Exterior Decorative Beams Finishing touches are being put on the building exteriors including work on the decorative beam joints. While this work is in progress, you may notice some scaffolding and covered walkways at Aulani.
Please note: You may hear and/or see the work taking place during your visit. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Please know that we are making every effort to ensure your comfort and enjoyment while Aulani undergoes expansion.