Distance from hotel to town, 1 miles (2 kms). Distance from hotel to Key West International Airport (EYW), 2 miles (3 kms).
Four story low rise, oceanfront hotel with old world charm and Italian renaissance architecture. The hotel is located on one of the largest private beaches in Key West with 311 rooms, 72 suites and 6 handicapped rooms. Located in Historic Old Town Key West, it is one of the largest and oldest resorts in all of the Florida Keys. Built in 1921, this sea- side classic captures the character of Key West with a twist of Florida charisma and Key West charm.
- Bars (2)
- Business Center
- Children's Activities
- Fitness Center
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Meeting Rooms ($)
- Parking (self) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pets (allowed) ($)
- Pools (2)
- Restaurants (3)
- Rooms (311)
- Shops ($)
- Tennis (nearby)
- Watersports ($)
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
• Please review the 2018-2019 maximum occupancy provided below, the maximum occupancy for 2017-2018 was not changed for 2018-2019.
• Standard Room - 2 adults.
• Standard Room Double/Double - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Ocean View with Balcony - 2 adults.
• Ocean View with Balcony Double/Double - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• One Bedroom Suite with Balcony - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Standard Room, Located on the northern side of the resort with the perfect blend of style and comfort. Convenient to the island's largest beach as well as the two tropical swimming pools. Non-Oceanview. No rollaways or sofa beds.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 full beds.
Standard Room Double/double(*), Located on the northern side of the resort with the perfect blend of style and comfort. Convenient to the island's largest beach as well as the two tropical swimming pools. Non-Oceanview. No rollaways or sofa beds.
Ocean View Room With Balcony, Ocean View Room with Balcony, Enjoy a spacious hotel room overlooking Flagler's Beach with your own private balcony. The stunning, panoramic view is either directly of the beach or overlooking the tropical pools with the beach just beyond.
• Make your Key West experience a memorable one, stay in the luxurious rooms with generous features. Rooms are 275 to 350 square feet of space.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Ocean.
Ocean View Room With Balcony Double/double(*), Enjoy a spacious hotel room overlooking Flagler's Beach with your own private balcony. The stunning, panoramic view is either directly of the beach or overlooking the tropical pools with the beach just beyond. Make your Key West experience a memorable one, stay in the luxurious rooms with generous features. Rooms are 275 to 350 square feet of space.
One Bedroom Suite With Balcony, The contemporary One Bedroom Suite combines luxurious accommodation with the privacy of a separated living room and bedroom - ideal for families and for business travelers, with beautiful views of inland Key West.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (full).
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: crib (on request), coffee maker (with complimentary coffee), internet access (high speed), iron, ironing board, mini-bar, rollaway beds (not available), safe (in accommodation), telephone (direct dial), television (cable), toiletries, voicemail, air conditioning, alarm clock radio, and hairdryer.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Ramblers, derives its name from the famous private railcar of founder Henry Flagler, commemorating the linking of Key West to mainland Florida. Located in the lobby, the store features many comforts of home, Lavazza coffee, breakfast pastries, bagels and fresh, grab-and-go salads and sandwiches as well as locally crafted gelato. Resort attire, beach apparel and footwear, and essential sundry items are also available.
The Lobby Bar, Catch up with friends or unwind with colleagues over tapas-style sharing plates and specialty beers, wines and champagnes. The relaxed ambience and creative cuisine make the Lobby Bar ideal for stirring your evening to life before venturing out to explore the world- famous attractions of Duval Street. Enjoy a custom-blended cocktail or try an absinthe-infused Green Fairy. A favorite of 1930s Key West resident Ernest Hemingway, this infamous spirit was preferred among the artistic and bohemian communities of Paris, where Hemingway had lived during the 1920s. Upon moving to Florida, he was still able to obtain absinthe from nearby Cuba.
Sun Sun(*), Boasting one of the most unique dining settings in Key West, this toes in the sand restaurant blends marvelous ocean views with a refined menu of classic Key West cuisine, showcasing the freshest local seafood and locally grown produce. Be sure to join us each morning on Flaglers Terrace for the Sunrise Breakfast, offering Continental and a la carte selections and a full breakfast buffet with omelets made to order. After soaking up the sun, sand and surf, bring the day to a close at Sun Sun Bar. This relaxing bar features an oceanfront setting complete with swaying palm trees, warm sunny breezes and signature cocktails like the Casa Key Lime Colada, Sunrunner and Southernmost Mojito.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Spencer's By The Sea, With views of the Atlantic Ocean from both inside the restaurant and on the veranda, Spencer's by the Sea offers a memorable Key West dining experience for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
• Featuring fresh seafood, local ingredients and prime steaks, dinner entrees include Peppercorn Crusted Tuna and 72 Hour Beef Short Rib. At lunch, enjoy a Crispy Grouper Sandwich or Key West Lager Battered Fish & Chips. Breakfast is also served daily featuring favorites like Eggs Freestyle, Oscar Benedict and Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes.
• Children's activities
• Self serve business center
• Self paced activities include adventure-based games, pool activities, physical activities, arts and crafts, family games and challenges, cooking with the chef and campfire celebrations.
Resort Fee Inclusions Travel Dates: 05/01/2017 - 04/30/2018
This hotel has a per room, per night, plus tax resort fee.
• The fee will be charged at the hotel.
Resort fee includes:
• Access to both Casa Marina & Reach Resort amenities including beach volleyball, giant chess board, bocce court, outdoor pool table, pool toys and fishing pier access
• Long distance domestic US phone calls up to 30 minutes
• Daily membership to the fitness center
• In room espresso
• Delivery of weekday newspaper
• Pool and beach services including chairs, towels, umbrellas, beach hammocks, frozen eucalyptus towels, drink samples, frozen popsicles, and personalized beach attendant service -charging privileges at Casa Marina Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Please note resort fee rates and inclusions subject to change.
• Pets are allowed with a fee per stay
• The fee is non-refundable
• Pets must be under 25 pounds