Distance from hotel to town, 1 miles (2 kms). Distance from hotel to Key West International Airport (EYW), 2 miles (3 kms).
Four story low rise, oceanfront hotel with old world charm and Italian renaissance architecture. The hotel is located on one of the largest private beaches in Key West with 311 rooms, 72 suites and 6 handicapped rooms. Located in Historic Old Town Key West, it is one of the largest and oldest resorts in all of the Florida Keys. Built in 1921, this sea- side classic captures the character of Key West with a twist of Florida charisma and Key West charm.
- Bars (2)
- Business Center
- Children's Activities
- Fitness Center
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Meeting Rooms ($)
- Parking (self) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pets (allowed) ($)
- Pools (2)
- Restaurants (3)
- Rooms (311)
- Shops ($)
- Tennis (nearby)
- Watersports ($)
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
• Standard Room - 2 adults.
• Standard Room Double/Double - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Ocean View with Balcony - 2 adults.
• Ocean View with Balcony Double/Double - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• One Bedroom Suite with Balcony - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Guest Room (Standard) - 2 guests.
• Standard Room Double/Double - 4 guests.
• Ocean View with Balcony - 2 guests..
• Ocean View with Balcony Double/Double - 4 guests.
• One Bedroom Suite with Balcony - 4 guests.
Guest Room (standard), Located on the northern side of the resort with the perfect blend of style and comfort. Convenient to the island's largest beach as well as the two tropical swimming pools. Non-Oceanview. No rollaways or sofa beds.
• Accommodation amenities include: and .
Standard Room Double/double(*), Located on the northern side of the resort with the perfect blend of style and comfort. Convenient to the island's largest beach as well as the two tropical swimming pools. Non-Oceanview. No rollaways or sofa beds.
Ocean View Room With Balcony, Enjoy a spacious hotel room overlooking Flagler's Beach with your own private balcony. The stunning, panoramic view is either directly of the beach or overlooking the tropical pools with the beach just beyond. Make your Key West experience a memorable one, stay in the luxurious rooms with generous features. Rooms are 275 to 350 square feet of space.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Ocean.
Ocean View Room With Balcony Double/double(*), Enjoy a spacious hotel room overlooking Flagler's Beach with your own private balcony. The stunning, panoramic view is either directly of the beach or overlooking the tropical pools with the beach just beyond. Make your Key West experience a memorable one, stay in the luxurious rooms with generous features. Rooms are 275 to 350 square feet of space.
One Bedroom Suite With Balcony, The contemporary One Bedroom Suite combines luxurious accommodation with the privacy of a separated living room and bedroom - ideal for families and for business travelers, with beautiful views of inland Key West.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (full).
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: crib (on request), coffee maker (with complimentary coffee), internet access (high speed), iron, ironing board, mini-bar, rollaway beds (not available), safe (in accommodation), telephone (direct dial), television (cable), toiletries, voicemail, air conditioning, alarm clock radio, and hairdryer.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Ramblers, derives its name from the famous private railcar of founder Henry Flagler, commemorating the linking of Key West to mainland Florida. Located in the lobby, the store features many comforts of home, Lavazza coffee, breakfast pastries, bagels and fresh, grab-and-go salads and sandwiches as well as locally crafted gelato. Resort attire, beach apparel and footwear, and essential sundry items are also available.
Rumba, Located in the lobby, enjoy the most exclusive collection of rum in Key West at RUMba which serves crafted RUM cocktails with natural ingredients. Pair with hand cut and house spiced plantain chips as a bar snack. Also featuring a local cigar maker.
Flaglers Cafe, offers a variety of items to suit any craving.
• Wake up to mimosas and bloody Mary's. Enjoy hand crafted coffee, fresh fruit smoothies, morning pastries, bagels, breakfast sandwich, quiche, fruit cups, yogurt parfaits. Indulge in the house special cafe con leche and guava & cheese pastry. Featuring products by local producers / makers including hot sos, jelly, honey, salt, salt scrub, spices, and more.
Sun Sun(*), Boasting one of the most unique dining settings in Key West, this toes in the sand restaurant blends marvelous ocean views with a refined menu of classic Key West cuisine, showcasing the freshest local seafood and locally grown produce. Be sure to join us each morning on Flaglers Terrace for the Sunrise Breakfast, offering Continental and a la carte selections and a full breakfast buffet with omelets made to order. After soaking up the sun, sand and surf, bring the day to a close at Sun Sun Bar. This relaxing bar features an oceanfront setting complete with swaying palm trees, warm sunny breezes and signature cocktails like the Casa Key Lime Colada, Sunrunner and Southernmost Mojito.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Spencer's By The Sea, With views of the Atlantic Ocean from both inside the restaurant and on the veranda, Spencer's by the Sea offers a memorable Key West dining experience for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
• Featuring fresh seafood, local ingredients and prime steaks, dinner entrees include Peppercorn Crusted Tuna and 72 Hour Beef Short Rib. At lunch, enjoy a Crispy Grouper Sandwich or Key West Lager Battered Fish & Chips. Breakfast is also served daily featuring favorites like Eggs Freestyle, Oscar Benedict and Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes.
• Children's activities
• Self serve business center
• Self paced activities include adventure-based games, pool activities, physical activities, arts and crafts, family games and challenges, cooking with the chef and campfire celebrations.
• Pets are allowed with a fee per stay
• The fee is non-refundable
• Pets must be under 25 pounds
Resort Fee & Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 05/01/2019 - 04/30/2020
This hotel has a per room, per night, plus tax resort fee.
• The fee will be charged at the hotel.
Resort fee includes:
• Resort access and shuttle service between The Reach and Casa Marina, Waldrof Astoria resorts.
• Casa Marina recreation activities: Table Tennis, corn hole, hammocks and featuring the largest beach resort in Key West.
• The Reach recreation activities: life size chess, bocce ball, hammocks and featuring the largest natural sand beach with direct ocean in Key West, Beach end pool chairs with umbrellas.
• Poolside delighters including cold euclyptus towel and popsicies, Hydration stations, Wireless internet access, Business center access, Fitness center access.
• Local, domestic long distance and 800 phone calls.
• Daily news paper.
• Inroom bottle of water upon arival.
• In room espresso, pool and beachside delighters.
Please note resort fee rates and inclusions subject to change.