This new luxury private island resort is an experience steeped in luxury and modern convenience. As one of the first new resorts built in the British Virgin Islands in 15 years, you'll want for nothing but a longer stay. Scrub Island, a 230 acre retreat is just a seven minute private launch ride from Tortola's Beef Island Airport but truly a world away.
Explore Scrub Island with three private beaches, 52 luxurious guest rooms and suites that exude Caribbean charm, fine and casual dining, Ixora Spa, multi-level swimming pool, boutique and dive shop, 24-hour fitness center, hiking trail, watersports activities, snorkeling, scuba diving and sailing options.
- Activities Desk
- Airport Shuttle
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banquet Room
- Bar (swim-up)
- Beach (onsite) (3)
- Boat Rentals ($)
- Business Center
- Conference Rooms (3)
- Dive Center ($)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk
- Gift Shop ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Lounges (3)
- Meeting Rooms (3)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service
- Restaurants (2)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Scuba Diving ($)
- Security (24-hour)
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Trails (hiking)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
• Dedicated Resort Hosts
• Private shopping service
• Complimentary resort wide Wi-Fi
• Private launch to Trellis Bay and airport
• Marina with yachts for charter
• Dive BVI shop on-site for excursions *Some of these services may be at an additional cost to guests. Pool (outdoor) Resort Pool Details: This magnificent four-tier swimming pool with swim-up bar is the centerpiece of Scrub Island Resort. Relax poolside with cushioned lounges, umbrellas and towel service. Walk-up access to Pavilion Beach. Spa: ($) Ixora Spa: Offers spacious treatment rooms with breathtaking views dramatically perched high above Camanoe Bay, Ixora Spa is a place unlike any other. The therapists deliver masterful experiences, enticing the senses while rejuvenating the mind and refreshing the body. A day at the Ixora Spa will leave your mind peaceful, your muscles relaxed and your skin beautiful. Miscellaneous Amenities Boutique, Gourmet Market & Cafe ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Beach, Boating/Marina, Dive, Family Friendly, Wedding, Honeymoon, Incentive, Romance, Spa and Fishing.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child policy is not applicable, rates are per accommodation not per person (maximum occupancies will apply).
• Guests 18 and over are charged the resort fee.
• Ocean View Guest Room - 2 adults.
• Ocean View One Bedroom Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Ocean View One Bedroom Governor Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Ocean View Guestroom, (OVG) standing sentry over the picturesque Scrub Island Marina and overlooking the waters between Scrub Island and Great Camanoe Island, these rooms reflect the restful elegance and charm of a Caribbean Estate. Each exudes a fresh and inspired ambiance with every modern amenity, complemented by a king size bed with 300 thread count Italian sheets, bamboo ceiling fan, air conditioning, 37" flat panel television, bathroom featuring separate tub, shower and water closet. Each guest room has a balcony or terrace with teak furniture and direct marina and ocean views.
Ocean View One Bedroom Suite, (O1S) these suites lavish guests in the Scrub Island experience and are designed to offer a separate living space from the master bedroom with plush chairs, a cozy sleeper sofa and a gourmet kitchen. The gourmet kitchen features custom designed furnishings and modern conveniences for dining and entertaining. Each one-bedroom suite offers one and half baths, washer and dryer, designer faucets and fixtures, stainless steel appliances, granite counters in the kitchen and bathroom, natural stone flooring, luxurious fabrics, covered veranda, timeless teak wood furniture, wood-beamed ceiling and bamboo ceiling fan.
Ocean View One Bedroom Governor Suite, (OG1) One Bedroom Suite with large balcony, ocean and marina views, one king size pillow top bed and queen sofa bed.
• The resort no longer offers a 2-Bedroom Suite option.
• If a client wishes to book a two bedroom suite, they will need to book a one bedroom suite and the standard guest room and request for the rooms to be connecting.
• Connecting rooms are subject to availability.
All accommodations include: accommodations (non-smoking), air conditioning, alarm clock, balcony or patio, bathrobes, bathtub (private), DVD player, ceiling fan, coffee maker, desk, hairdryer, housekeeping and bedding (premium).
Kitchen (full) Full kitchen available in most accommodations (not available in the guest rooms).
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Caravela Bar, Enjoy a prelude to dinner in the Caravela Bar, the centerpiece is a bar top of petrified wood imported from Italy and gleaming with warmth. Signature cocktails, martinis and wines by the glass satisfy your thirst as you enjoy the view of the marina and Camanoe Pass.
Freebooters Pool Bar, Enjoy thirst quenching cocktails as you relax in or beside the resort pool and waterfalls. Open from 11:00am-5:00pm daily.
One Shoe Beach Bar, Located on private North Beach, this oceanside bar is the perfect place to rehydrate while taking a short break from sun and surf. Lunch can be ordered from the bar staff and delivered to you on the beach. Open from 11:00am-5:00pm.
Tierra! Tierra! Bar, Gentle breezes, great views and cooling cocktails open from lunch past dinner.
Gourmet Market & Cafe, Located in Marina Village, the caf serves coffee and pastries in the morning; deli sandwiches for lunch; along with aisles of gourmet snacks, candy, juices and beverages. Open 7:15am-7:00pm.
Caravela Restaurant, For fine dining and panoramic views, Caravela features a menu of updated continental classics located on the 2nd floor of the Pavilion Building. Serving breakfast 8:00am-10:30am.
• Serving dinner 6:00pm-9:00pm.
Tierra! Tierra!, Located above the pool, enjoy al fresco dining with a birds eye view of the marina and neighboring islands. Nightly casual, resort style dining including a variety of themed evenings.
• Serving lunch and dinner 11:30am-10:00pm.
Further Dining Information:
• The Candle Room, Located within Caravela, this private room is available for catered events, gastronomic enthusiasts can experience gourmet cuisine and carefully paired wines provided by leading vintners from around the globe. Guests may contact the resort host for a schedule of weekly events and availability.
SCRUB ISLAND ADD ON PLAN PACKAGE 2017-2018
Booking Dates: 01/04/2017 - 01/02/2019 Travel Dates: 01/04/2017 - 01/03/2018 01/04/2018 - 01/02/2019
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Non-alcoholic beverages, house wines by the glass, beers and premium brand drinks
• Service charge
• Room service is not included in this plan.
• Breakfast includes choice of juice, entre, coffee or tea.
• Lunch includes choice of soup or salad, entre, dessert.
• Dinner includes choice of soup or salad, entre, dessert.
• Bottles of alcohol or ultra-premium drinks are not included with this meal plan.
• Any meal plan purchased must be for the duration of the stay for all occupants.
• Child pricing on meal plan is available.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
2017-2018 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 01/04/2017 - 01/02/2019
• Beach and pool towels
2017-2018 Resort Fee Info and Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 01/04/2017 - 01/02/2019
A resort fee is currently included in the rates and includes the features listed below:
• Airport transfers from EIS/Tortola
• Resort wide Wi-Fi
• Use of a 24-hour fitness center
• Unlimited use of sea kayaks and paddleboards
• Daily resort ferry
• Use of business center
• On island transportation
• Guests will be responsible for their own incidentals. Guest must present either a credit card (most major credit cards accepted) or a cash deposit, at check-in, to charge incidentals to their individual rooms.
• Roundtrip transfers are included from EIS.
• The Resort provides a personal welcome at Tortola- Beef Island Airport (EIS) with complimentary private ferry transportation to Scrub Island (a 5 minute ride).
• Operator is responsible for providing guest arrival and departure travel information to concierge.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Virgin Gorda The Baths: 10 miles(16 kms) by boat