Distance from hotel to town, 3 miles (5 kms). Distance from hotel to Cozumel International Airport (CZM), 3.5 miles (6 kms).
All inclusive resort, located on one of Cozumel's loveliest beaches. This hotel overlooks beautiful landscaped gardens or spectacular oceanviews. Excellent unlimited food and international brand beverage with superb personalized service make this resort truly unique. 146 rooms with ocean or gardenview. Adjacent to the Cozumel Country Club with an 18 hole par 72 Championship Golf Course.
- Activities Desk
- Aerobic Classes
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bar (5)
- Car Rental ($)
- Children's Program
- Convenience Store
- Disco ($)
- Entertainment (nightly)
- Fitness Center
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Horseback Riding (by request)$ ($)
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless) ($)
- Internet Access (Wi-Fi in lobby)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Miniature Golf
- Restaurants (3)
- Shops ($)
- Soccer Field
- Spa ($)
- Steam Room
- Taxi Services (24 hour) ($)
- Tennis Court (lighted)
- Tennis Courts (2)
- Travel Agency ($)
- Travel Desk ($)
- Watersports (motorized)
- Waverunners ($)
- Wellness Center
, Spa, Leisure and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
2018 Deluxe Garden View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Deluxe Oceanview - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Premium Oceanfront - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Royal Suite - 2 adults.
• The 2018 maximum occupancy information has not been received yet so please use this information as a guideline.
• This information is subject to change.
Deluxe Garden View, 462 square feet.
• View: or
Deluxe Ocean View, (DOV) 462 square feet with a mini fridge.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Premium Oceanfront, 622 square feet. Featuring the following additional amenities: VIP Status; Strategic location and panoramic views; Bedding features: pillow top mattress, cloudlike pillows and featherweight duvets; Coffee maker & complimentary coffee set the day of arrival (Additional coffee sets available with an extra charge); Special rain showerhead; Deluxe bath toiletries, bathrobe and slippers; Minibar with soft drinks, water and beer; Ample dressing and living area.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Ocean. Accommodation amenities include: slippers, turndown service, shower (hydro massage), bathrobe, maid service (twice daily) and bath amenities.
Royal Suite Four Bedroom Villa, (RST) 573 square feet. Featuring the following additional amenities: Spacious wooden deck with outdoor hot tub; Large living area; Minibar with soft drinks, water and beer; Coffee maker & complimentary coffee set the day of arrival (Additional coffee sets available with an extra charge); Deluxe bath toiletries, bathrobe and slippers.
• Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Ocean.
Private Check In & Lounge Internet
Guests staying in Premium Oceanfront & Royal Suite categories will get a private check in and guests are also able to use computers for free in the cyber lounge. No minimum nights are required.
All accommodations include: safe (in-accommodation, electronic), shower, telephone (direct dial), television (cable), air conditioning (individual climate control), room service (limited): ($), crib (on request), hairdryer, internet access (high speed, wireless): ($), iron (on request), ironing board (on request) and bathtub.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Cafe Paraso Bar
El Embarcadero, Beach bar located under a giant Mexican palapa.
El Isleno, Swim up bar located in the adults only pool.
La Isla Bar
Lobby Bar, Features live music, karaoke or a DJ selection.
La Isla, Buffet service for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
La Iguana Grill(*), A la carte dinner (capacity 78 people).
• International grilled dishes served at this outdoor restaurant with ocean view. Open seasonally.
Dress Code: Resort Casual.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Cafe Paraiso(*), Specialty restaurant with International cuisine a la carte. Now serving fine cuts of meat and and seafood. Dress code required.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
La Iguana, snack bar offering light meals. Offers a la carte grill service in the evenings. Reservations required for dinner only.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Surprise celebration. Guest must show proof of date of birth upon registration at the hotel.
KIDS & CO by Melia Fun-filled activities for children, all supervised by a professionally trained activities team plus a gift shop and souvenirs arcade ($), Mini Kids Club (kids from ages 4 to 12).
• Activities include:
• Camping nights at the Pirate Park or at the beach -"Kids Car" interactive transportation learning program.
• Children watch a video about transit rules and they practice on a mini highway with electric cars. At the end they get a driver's license. Ages 4 to 12 years.
• 43" TV and Wii console
• Outdoor playground
• Mini disco
• Supervised pool games
• Formerly Melia Cozumel Golf