Distance from hotel to de aguas Calientes, 20 minutes.
The Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge is the onlyhotel located adjacent to the ancient citadel of Machu Picchu. One of the world's major heritage sites, this is a sacred and magical place of spectacular sunrises and mystical moonlit nights.
- Currency Exchange
- Gift Shop
- Laundry Service
- Physician (on call) ($)
- Restaurants (2)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Snack Bar
- Wedding Site
• Check-in-time: 11:00 am Check-out-time: 9:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 11 years old.
• Superior - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Superior, (SUP) Relax after a day of exploring at the most indulgent hotel in Machu Picchu. Bright interiors feature bold patterns and dark wood touches that echoes the natural beauty of the Inca citadel. Step out to a furnished terrace, it's the perfect spot for a nightcap beneath the stars.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds. View: Mountain. Accommodation amenities include: alarm clock radio, internet access (wireless), mini-bar, television (flat screen, LCD) and television (satellite).
Suite(*), (STE) Just heartbeats away from the energy of Machu Picchu, suites offers additional space to unwind in. The bedroom sits alongside an inviting living area. The space continues out to a large, furnished terrace - with spellbinding mountain views.
• Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Mountain. Accommodation amenities include: turndown service (nightly), television (satellite), alarm clock radio, bathroom (marble), internet access (wireless), mini-bar and television (flat screen, LCD).
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: hairdryer, room service, smoke detector, telephones, VCR, mini-bar, telephone, sprinkler system, television, crib (on request), rollaway bed (on request): ($), shower and safe (in accommodation).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Tampu Bar, Relax and reconnect in Tambu Bar with a zesty Pisco Sour or soothing muna tea. Local stones and wood decor provide a soothing backdrop to a punchy South American blend coffee or evening tipple. After a day of Andean adventure, pull up a chair and swap stories at the bar with fellow travelers while their barman whips you up a classic cocktail. Operating hours: Daily - 10:00am-9:30pm
Tampu Restaurant, Floor to ceiling windows flood Tambu with light and immerse you in unspoilt forest views while you dine. Indigenous delicacies, like creamy Oxapampa cheese, crisp palm heart and earthy Sacred Valley mushrooms, are served up with South American flair. As you sample their selection of mouth-watering international and Peruvian plates, look out for exotic local butterflies and birds outside.
• Operating hours: 5:30am-9:00am - Breakfast 12:00pm-3:00pm - Lunch 6:30pm-9:30pm - Dinner
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2018
• Chaise lounges
• Bottled water
• Rates are inclusive breakfast and dinner (MAP).
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Machu Picchu Inca Citadel: 9 minutes by car