Distance from hotel to town, 20 miles (32 kms). Distance from hotel to Hato International Airport (CUR), 14 miles (23 kms).
Nestled on a tranquil and beachfront setting on Curacao's west end is Kura Hulanda Lodge & Beach Club Curacao. This delightful hideaway offers the upscale ambiance of its sister property Sonesta Kura Hulanda Village & Spa Curacao coupled with a relaxing beachfront retreat and seclusion of a private island getaway. Even though located just 30 minutes away from the Curacao Airport, guests will feel like they are a hundred miles away from the real world. Complimentary transportation is provided to the World Heritage Village at Kura Hulanda including the Sonesta Kura Hulanda Village & Spa Curacao, Museum Kura Hulanda and Casino Kura Hulanda. The Kura Hulanda Lodge and Beach Club offers 80 villas, suites and guestrooms. Guests will feel like they have found their own private island getaway! Great beach for snorkeling and diving is available right from the pier at the hotel.
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bicycle Rentals
- Business Center
- Car Rentals ($)
- Chaise Lounges
- Convenience Store
- Dive Shop ($)
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Tennis Court
- Theme Parties
- Trails (hiking)
• Massage Cabana
• Weekly guest's cocktail party
• Theme parties offered weekly
• Pier with waterports (on-site) Miscellaneous Amenities Coral Caves - A natural coral cave connected subterraneously with the sea offers a singular experience. Beach Beautiful beach with white sand and complimentary chaise lounges and shaded thatched umbrellas. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Effective dates: 12/23/16-12/22/17 Children's age break is 11 years old.
• Effective dates: 12/23/17-12/22/18
The 2018 children's policy has not been received yet, please use the 2017 children's policy as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
2017 Garden View Room (King Bed) - 2 adults.
• Garden View Room (Double Beds) - 2 adults.
• Superior Garden View - 2 adults.
• Poolside One Bedroom Suite - 2 adults.
• Oceanfront One Bedroom Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanfront Terrace Suite - 5 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.
• The 2018 maximum occupancies have not been received yet, please use the 2017 maximum occupancies as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
Garden View Room, (was formerly the Lodge Garden View Room) These rooms with patios, are all located on the ground floor in each of the 10 free standing two story houses (2 in each building) - all with views of the gardens. The Garden View guest rooms have one king-size bed or two double beds, a small sitting area, tile floors, remote controlled air-conditioning, flat screen cable TV, direct dial phone, CD/clock radio, personal safe, small refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, bathroom with shower, waffle bathrobes, upscale toiletries and many other amenities. Accommodates up to 2 persons.
Note: Garden view rooms with double beds are available on a request basis only (*) during the 2014 winter holidays (effective dates are 12/25/14-01/03/15).
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Superior Garden View, (formerly the Lodge Garden View One Bedroom Suite) These accommodations with balcony, are all located on the 2nd floor in one of the 10 free standing two story houses - all with views of the garden. All rooms have an air conditioned master bedroom with a king-size bed, open air living room with couch, table and chairs, balcony, full kitchen, coffee/tea maker, bathroom with shower, waffle bathrobes, upscale toiletries, tile floors, remote controlled air-conditioning, flat screen cable TV, direct dial phone, CD/clock radio, personal safe and many other amenities. Accommodates up to 2 persons.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Poolside One Bedroom Suite, these suites with balcony or patio, are all located on the 1st or 2nd floor in one of the 8 free standing two story buildings - all with views of the large swimming pool in a tranquil garden setting. Suites offer a separate living area (very spacious) with flat screen cable TV, couch and two chairs, table, small refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, tile floors, remote controlled air-conditioning, direct dial phone. Separate bedroom with a king-size bed, large closet, CD/clock radio, personal safe, bathroom with tub/shower, waffle bathrobes, upscale toiletries and many other amenities. Accommodates up to 2 persons.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Oceanfront One Bedroom Suite, these accommodations offer a large furnished balcony, second level, all overlooking the ocean with breath-taking views of the sea. The One Bedroom Suite also feature a master bedroom with a king-size bed, separate living room has a sleeper sofa, kitchenette (including a small sink and refrigerator, 2 burner stove, coffee/tea maker, microwave, dishes and cutlery) with dining table for four, bathroom with tub and shower, waffle bathrobes, upscale toiletries, tile floors, remote controlled air-conditioning, 2 flat screen cable TV's, entertainment system with DVD player, direct dial phone, clock radio, personal safe and many other amenities. Equipped with an outdoor shower also. Accommodates up to 3 persons. Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed.
Oceanfront Terrace Suite, (formerly the Ocean Front Studio Suite), These accommodations offer two very large furnished patios, located on the ground floor-all overlooking the ocean with breathtaking views of the sea. Ocean Front Terrace Suites offer 2 double beds and a nice sitting area and sleeper sofa; kitchenette (including small sink and refrigerator, 2 burner stove, coffee/tea maker, microwave, dishes and cutlery) with dining table for four; large bathroom with tub and shower, waffle bathrobes, upscale toiletries, tile floors, remote controlled air-conditioning, flat screen cable TV, entertainment system with DVD player, direct dial phone, clock radio, personal safe and many other amenities. Accommodates up to 4 persons. Bedding: 2 double beds and 1 sofa bed.
Please Note for Accommodations:
• Most studios and suites can be connected for larger families.
• Kitchenette includes two-burner stove, sink, microwave, small refrigerator, coffeemaker and toaster. Cooking utensils are available for an additional fee (daily cleaning fee).
• Non-smoking accommodations are also available.
All accommodations include: safe (personal), television (cable), rollaway bed (on request): ($), internet access (high speed), non-smoking accommodations (available on request) and air conditioning.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Kalki Beach Bar & Grill, Open daily for lunch, offers a relaxing beachside atmosphere and a splendid view of the sea. Guests dine on light, casual lunchtime fare while dining on the sandy beach. Also a great place to enjoy your favorite beverage while sun bathing. The restaurant also features weekly themed dinners.
General Opening Days: Open daily
Christoffel Sunset Lounge, Situated at the western most point of the Island, and long hailed as one of the Island's best spots to watch the sunset, the Christoffel Sunset Lounge is located adjacent to the Watamula Restaurant and the swimming pool. A casual lounge featuring panoramic unobstructed ocean views, refreshing drinks, snacks, entertainment and big screen TVs to watch your favorite sports.
Christoffel Terrace, Dining cliffside with a panoramic view of the ocean offering international and local fare - Located next to the Christoffel Sunset Lounge. Enjoy the best sunsets on the Caribbean here!
Watamula Restaurant, This restaurant is the resort's main restaurant featuring local and international specialties - open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests dine under an expansive, open-aired, thatched roof hut while enjoying tropical cross breezes and sweeping views of the sea.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2017
Booking Dates: 05/02/2017 - 06/15/2017 Travel Dates: 05/02/2017 - 12/22/2017
• Accommodation (as booked)
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets (at specified times)
• Snacks (chef's choice) 4:00pm - 6:00pm
• Drinks at Christoffel Bar daily from 11:00am - 11:00pm (restrictions apply, please review details below)
• Free use of snorkeling equipment (for guests 18 years and older) upon availability and at dive shop's discretion
• One free introduction to dive (per stay) in the pool. Guests must go through Go West Diving (located at beach). A reservation is required in advance.
• Complimentary use of pool and beach chairs
• Use of beach towels (a deposit is required upon check-in)
• Music three nights per week (subject to change)
• Use of Fitness Room
• Use of Children's Playground
• Free Wi-Fi in public areas
• Free scheduled shuttle service to town, reservations are needed (available on a first come, first serve basis)
• Complimentary welcome drink upon arrival
• Tax and service charge
Package Minimum Stay: 5 nights
• A 5-night minimum stay is required.
• It is prohibited to take food and beverages from the restaurants to the guest rooms or other facilities at the resort.
• It is prohibited to reserve pool & beach chairs. They are onluy available on a first come, first serve basis.
• Any unused amenities, services or food & beverages cannot be refunded.
• Children 5-12 years old pay a child rate (per child, per night) on this plan.
• Children 0-4 years old are free on this plan.
• Maximum of 2 children allowed per room with this offer.
• Included Beverages:
• Spirits which include local Rum San Pablo (gold & silver); house Whiskey; house Vodka; house Gin; Coconut Rum and Ponche Cream.
• House beer and house wine by the glass (Sauvignon Blanc, Merlot, Dry Rose, White Zinfandel)
• Regular Coffee and Espresso (no Cappucinno, latte or special coffees)
• Soft drinks by the glass and juices (no bottled water)
• Special Cocktail of the Day (one selected item per day)
Not Included (at an additional cost):
• A-la-carte menus at Playa Kalki and Watamula Restaurant. This is with a surcharge.
• Special coffees like cappuccino, latte or frapuccino (or any coffee cocktails)
• Smoothies (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
• Premium spirit cocktails and bottled water
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Almost All Inclusive Plan Includes:
• Three meals daily (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Unlimited juices and sodas
• House wine and local beer with dinner only
• Booking Dates: 09/04/2014 - 12/22/2017
• Travel Dates: 12/25/2014 - 12/22/2017
Breakfast Plan - BP Includes breakfast daily.
• Booking Dates: 09/04/2014 - 12/22/2017
• Travel Dates: 12/25/2014 - 12/22/2017
Meal Plan notes:
• Meal Plans include tax and service charge
• There is a child rate available on meal plans.
• Children 0-2 years old are free of charge when accompanied with a paying adult
• Meal plans must be booked at time of reservation
• Certain dinner items may be at a surcharge
2017 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 12/23/2016 - 12/22/2017
• Welcome complimentary drink upon arrival
• Admittance to fitness facility
• Chaise lounges at both swimming pools and beach at Kura Hulanda Lodge & Beach Club Curacao
• Complimentary scheduled transportation to Sonesta Kura Hulanda Village & Spa Curacao in Willemstad - a 45 minute drive through the scenic countryside of Curacao
• All rooms and suites are non-smoking.
• Breakfast is no longer included in the rates and may be added as optional meal plan.
• Special Holiday and event dinners are available at an additional cost to guests and is payable at the the hotel.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Hato Caves
• Boca Tabla
• Christoffel Park
• Knip Bay Beach
• Klein Island
• Downtown Willemstad