Distance from hotel to Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport (BUD), 20 kms (12 miles).
Where the luxury meets the history. The excellence of exclusiveness, the pleasure of discreet luxury: at the hotel everything has been thought out to satisfy the requirements of the refined guest. The 185 luxury rooms, including 36 Superior Rooms, 20 Exclusive Rooms, 22 Junior Suites, 5 Executive Suites and 2 Presidential Suites, always at the Best Rate Guarantee, have an eclectic and cosmopolitan style, which brings together splendid period furnishing with the details of contemporary design. The New York Palace is one of the most symbolic and compelling buildings of the Grand Boulevard in Budapest. The Cafe is located on the corner of the building, also available for non-resident guests. Entering the New York Cafe means immerse into a wonderful Belle Epoque dream. The Cafe is one of the most amazing parts of the marvellous building. Visitors are amazed by the fountain at the entrance and the beautiful, hand-made chandeliers from Venice in the halls and the historical decoration and frescoes in the whole cafe.
- Accommodations (185)
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests (3)
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Banquet Room
- Bars (2)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Business Services
- Butler Service
- Casino (nearby) ($)
- Conference Room (8)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning
- Elevators (7)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Floors (7)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Juice Bar
- Laundry Service ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking (nearby)
- Pets (allowed)
- Pool (heated)
- Pool (indoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Secretarial Services ($)
- Security (24-hour)
- Snack Bar
- Taxi Stand
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions $ ($)
- Towels (pool)
- Trail/Track (jogging)
- Wedding Site
Honeymoon, Pet Friendly, Romance, Family Friendly, Wedding, Adventure (for active adults), Business and Spa.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 am
Early check-in/check-out policy: on request and subject to availability.
• Children's age break varies and is subject to change.
Maximum occupancy varies by accommodation and is subject to change.
Classic, The 25-35 squared meters magnificent rooms are furnished in perfect contemporary style. In these elegant bedrooms everything has been thought up to be perfect and to guarantee the harmony of your stay, with moments of relaxation and well-being. Places of refined intimacy and the sumptuous stage of special days. An exclusive line of Etro products is available in the bathrooms, decorated with fine marble and mahogany.
Superior, The 36-43 square meters spacious rooms are devoted to the luxurious relaxation. Soft, warm golden, vanilla and brownish tones for a relaxing stay. The unique marble bath-room, with separate bathtub and shower, has every comfort. An exclusive line of Etro products is available in the bathrooms, decorated with fine marble from Carrara and mahogany.
Exclusive, A door opens into another dimension: exclusiveness and charm.
• The rooms possess a balcony over-looking the town, with opportunity for more space for relaxation. A place rich in beauty, small solicitudes and great attention. 46-55 square meters well-lit rooms, furnished in a classical style. An unequalled charm which recalls the pomp of a splendid aristocratic world. What will be wanted is present even before the desire comes. The silk wall cover reflects the elegancy and gloss.
Junior Suite(*), Discreet luxury for the comfort and luxury which originate in excellence. Stucco and decorations describe a plot in which a welcome of quality is the leading character. The 65-70 square meters spacious rooms, furnished in exquisite neoclassical style, are an invitation to enjoy the most exclusive aspect of the hotel. An exclusive line of Etro products is available in the spacious bathrooms, decorated with fine marble from Carrara and mahogany. Refined silk wall cover, lounges, stylish marble bathrooms with corner bath and separate shower which is separated from the hall by its semi-circular glass wall.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: internet access (high speed, wireless), wake-up calls, non-smoking accommodations, radio, refrigerator, room service (24-hour), CD player, safe (in accommodation), air conditioning, safety deposit box, alarm clock, shower (private), bathtub (private), smoke detector, coffee/tea maker, soundproof, data port, sprinkler system, desk, telephone, hairdryer, television (remote controlled, satellite), heating (central), voicemail, housekeeping and mini-bar.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Nyugat Bar, The soft, reddish lights create an intimate atmosphere, perfectly combined with the delicately refined surroundings, ready to welcome guests in search of peace and calm. The ideal place for a relaxing break or to sip on a long drink.
Breakfast Room, Sweet smelling traditional Hungarian breads, and the most exquisite local desserts peep out from among teapots and trays.
• In the hotel breakfast room, the symphony of perfumes and flavors guarantees each and every guest a truly good start to the day.
New York Cafe, The New York Cafe is the throbbing heart of the Hotel: just like a valuable chest of treasures distributed across four levels, it has preserved the original decorations that earned its fame throughout the world. The ceiling hosts the frescoes of Gusztav Mannheimer and Ferenc Eisenhut, dating back to the mid 1800s. Precious Venetian lamp shades diffuse a soft light that reflects off the gold plated stuccoes of the tortile columns, creating a myriad of colours.
• Stepping foot in the New York Caf means taking a step back in time:
• magnificence and sophistication welcome visitors, enveloping them with the charm of the Belle Epoque. Outside, the bronze Lucifers recall the many painters, actors and intellectuals that have forever frequented the popular Cafe. Inside it is possible to admire not only the proverbial courtesy of the waitstaff, but also the delightful suggestions of the barman or chefs.
Salon Fine Dining Restaurant, Exclusive service and creative cuisine are the strong points of this sophisticated restaurant. A vast Hungarian wine list for pairings with all meals and a broad selection of spirits no less worthy of a mention.
• Bottled Water
• Daily Newspaper
• Use of Fitness Center
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Hereos Squere: 3.5 kilometers(2 miles)
• Museums: 2 kilometers(1 mile)
• Szechenyi Thermal Bath: 4 kilometers(2 miles)
• Synagog: 1.5 kilometers(1 mile)
• Parlament: 3.5 kilometers(2 miles)
• Margareth Island: 5 kilometers(3 miles)
• Operett house: 1.5 kilometers(1 mile)
• Budaer Castle: 5.5 kilometers(3 miles)