Distance from hotel to Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport (BUD), 22 kms (14 miles).
Each of the four wings is dedicated to one of four major genres of music:
• Classical, Opera, Contemporary, and Jazz. Each room and suite features caricatures by internationally acclaimed artist Joseph Blecha to celebrate the world's greatest musical legends such as Maria Callas, Count Basie, Bob Dylan, James Brown and Hungary's own Franz Liszt.
Please explore the four design concepts below and the photo gallery offered for each. We hope to have a design that will make your heart sing!
- Aerobic Classes ($)
- Banquet Room
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Business Services
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Internet Access (Wi-Fi)
- Limousine Service (on request) ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pool (indoor)
- Taxi Services ($)
- Towels (pool)
- Turndown Service
Romance, Honeymoon, Family Friendly and Spa.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break varies and is subject to change.
Maximum occupancy varies by accommodation and is subject to change.
Luxury Room, Reserve the Luxury Room with 1 King Sized bed and enjoy a room with a minimum of 325-365 square feet located anywhere in the building. Most will offer 355-365 square feet and a private open air balcony with view over-looking the beautiful Music Garden Courtyard. All of the beds can be customized to your comfort either by removing the pillow top for a firmer experience or by requesting the addition of a foam mattress topper for a more plush sleeping environment. Furnishings include a marble bistro table and chairs, as well as a writing table. The Aria Signature has a small love seat in it as well. Most of the luxurious Onyx bathrooms will offer a separate tub and shower, as well as a bidet toilet and heated towel racks.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Aria Signature Music Garden Room, Room Type Classifications are designated by size and features, but may come in a variety of musical genre decor styles. The decor style you receive may differ from the model room images shown. Aria Rooms with a Music Garden view are 390-425 square feet and offer an eclectic New Baroque design inspired by varied musical genres.
• Each room has a private open air balcony overlooking the magnificent Music Garden Courtyard. All the King beds can be customized to your comfort either by removing the pillow top for a firmer experience or by requesting the addition of a foam mattress topper for a more plush sleeping environment. The rooms feature a love seat, a Writing Table, a marble bistro table and chairs.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Grand Room, These Grand Luxury Rooms have a design inspired by Classical Music and offer a city view. All of the rooms with two Full Sized Beds have mattresses which can be customized to your comfort either by removing the pillow top for a firmer experience, or by requesting the addition of a foam mattress topper for a more plush sleeping environment.
• Rooms also feature a luxurious Onyx bathroom with a bidet toilet, heated towel racks and premium bath products and a separate luxury shower and tub. Furnishings include a marble bistro table and chairs and a French Style Writing Table. In addition to offering 2 Full Sized beds, this room boasts a unique distinction within the hotel, as it offers the opportunity to connect with a Parlor to make a Duet Suite or even adding a Grand Luxury King bedded room to make a Trio Suite. A Trio Suite can accommodate a family of up to 6 or 7 people including up to 3 children.
• Bedding: 2 full beds.
Aria Signature City View Room, CityView Aria Rooms are 400-425 square feet and offer an eclectic New Baroque design inspired by Classical Music. All the King beds can be customized to your comfort either by removing the pillow top for a firmer experience or by requesting the addition of a foam mattress topper for a more plush sleeping environment.
• The rooms feature a sofa bed, a lacquered French Style Writing Table, a marble bistro table and chairs. The sofa bed is not suitable for adults; they only recommend the sofa bed for children under the age of 12 years old. Please let them know in advance if you will need to use the pullout so that they may prepare it for you. The stunning Onyx bathroom offers a separate tub and shower, a bidet toilet, heated towel racks and Molton Brown bath amentities.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
One Bedroom Opera Suite, Spend the night with dreams of Madama Butterfly or Carmen when you select an Opera Suite. The Opera Suite offers a King bedded room and a large parlor. The Bedroom is appointed with a French lacquered writing table, a small bistro table and chairs as well as a chaise lounge. The parlor includes a sofa bed that is suitable for 1-2 children, a table and chairs for 4 and a wet bar. The Onyx bathroom has a luxurious shower stall, a bidet toilet and heated towel racks. This room type does not have a bathtub. All of the beds can be customized to your comfort either by removing the pillow top for a firmer experience or by requesting the addition of a foam mattress topper for a more plush sleeping environment. The Opera Suite offers the opportunity to connect to the Grand Luxury Room with two Full beds to create a 2 bedroom-2 bath suite able to accommodate up to 4 adults and 2 or more children depending on ages. This would make what we call the 'Opera Suite Trio'. Should you book the 'Opera Suite Trio' the second bathroom has both a tub and a shower.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed.
All accommodations include: drapes (blackout), desk, heating (central), housekeeping, internet access (wireless), maid service, mini-bar, movies (in accommodation), air conditioning, non-smoking accommodations, alarm clock, safe (in accommodation), bathrobe, shower (private), bathroom (ensuite), telephone, bathtub (private), television (satellite), coffee/tea maker, turndown service, data port, wake-up calls and hairdryer.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
High Note Skybar, is sure to be one of the highlights of your stay at Aria Hotel Budapest. The team behind the highly acclaimed Gerbeaud brand has created a unique array of culinary delights that will add some contemporary Hungarian flavor to your enjoyment the breathtaking views of Budapest in every direction.
Satchmo's Bar & Library, After exploring the city, Satchmo's is just the spot for you to unwind, meet with friends or mingle with the local crowd. Choose your groove, from the lively, glamorous retro bar to a quiet and romantic spot by the fireside lounge - or dine al fresco with cool drinks, hot jazz, and casual dining served on the garden terrace, weather permitting. Satchmo's Bar & Library are open daily from 11:00am-11:00pm. Lunch or Dinner can be served both inside Satchmo's or outside on the terrace.
The Music Garden, The stunning glass-enclosed courtyard is the heart of the hotel, where guests and non-residents can enjoy cocktails and refreshments while listening to musical entertainment. What makes the Music Garden courtyard such an architectural marvel is the one-of-a-kind glass enclosure, bringing the beauty of the outdoors inside, allowing guests a clear view of the sky and stars above, while remaining climate- controlled for perfect comfort in any season. The first of its kind in Europe, this unique glass ceiling is exceptionally beautiful both for guests looking upward toward the hotel rooms or for guests looking down into the Music Garden from their private balconies, since there is no metal support to disrupt the view. Other unique features, such as the piano key floor tiles and the LED imaging screen, grace the Music Garden with a whimsical, yet sophisticated style.
Stradivari Restaurant, The team behind the highly acclaimed Gerbeaud brand is planning a unique array of culinary concepts that will soon enhance the current dining experience for guests of the Aria Hotel Budapest, not only at Stradivari, High Note SkyBar, but throughout the hotel.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Saint Stephen's Basilica: 50 meters 1 minutes by walk
• Hungarian State Opera House: 500 meters 5 minutes by walk
• Buda Castle: 4.7 kilometers(3 miles) 10 minutes by car
• Grand Market Hall: 2.8 kilometers(2 miles) 8 minutes by car
• Hungarian Parliament: 1.1 kilometers(1 mile) 15 minutes by walk