Distance from hotel to town, 30 minutes. Distance from hotel to San Carlos De Bariloche Airport (BRC), 50 minutes.
Llao Llao is a true ecological paradise, located in Patagonia's lake district and perched atop a hill surrounded by the deep blue water of Lake Nahuel Huapi and Moreno on one side, and the majestic Andean peaks and National Forest on the other. This magnificent hotel matches the imposing natural scenery, with pure air, crystal clear waters and impressive landscapes providing its silent background. It boasts richly appointed guestrooms with spectacular views, outstanding dining options, a luxurious spa and fully equipped health club, recreational kid's club, heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools, biking, hiking, rafting, trekking, fly fishing, canoeing, skiing and golf on the resort's breathtaking and serene 18-hole course.
- Activities (open-air)
- Activities Desk
- Aerobics (aqua)
- Aerobics Room
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bar (pool)
- Bikes (mountain)
- Boats (paddle)
- Bridge Room
- Business Center
- Car Rental ($)
- Card Games
- Children's Club
- Cruises (yacht) ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Entertainment (live)
- Entertainment (nightly)
- Fishing (nearby) ($)
- Fitness Center
- Four-Wheel Driving ($)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (onsite) ($)
- Golf Equipment Rentals ($)
- Golf Lessons ($)
- Guest Services
- Health Club
- Horseback Riding (nearby) ($)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Meeting Rooms (4)
- Personal Trainer ($)
- Pool (heated)
- Pools (2)
- Rafting (nearby) ($)
- Restaurants (2)
- Skiing ($)
- Television Room
- Tournaments (billiards)
- Tournaments (ping pong)
- Travel Desk
- Watersports ($)
- Watersports Facility
- Yoga (classes)
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:30 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 3 years old.
• Mountain View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 child.
Mountain View(*), (MTV) Cozy room with mountain view and no air conditioning (approximetly 237 to 290 square feet.) View: Mountain.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: iron, ironing board, laundry service: ($), maid service, mini-bar, bathtub/shower combination, safe deposit box, television (cable), valet service, adjoining rooms (available upon request) and rollaway bed (on request): ($).
• Crib (practicuna): free for children up to 1 year old.
• Crib (cuna funcional): There is a fee for children between 1 and 3 years old.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Lobby Bar, Located on the main floor of the Hotel. Beautifully decorated, combining wood and stone columns, leather upholstery and the antler chandeliers give this bar the suitable warmth for this environment. In the evenings, it is the place to enjoy a great variety of cocktails or a glass of champagne.
Club House, Amid the wonderful scenery, the Club House invites you to a rewarding break where you can enjoy the delicious sandwiches, cakes and homemade jams.
Los Cesares Grill & Pasta(*), Los Cesares Grill & Pasta, is a new option offering a variety of homemade pasta and the best grilled meat and fish. An ideal place to share dinner in a familiar and cozy atmosphere.
Cuisine: International, Regional.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Patagonia Coffee Shop(*), Decorated with wood, cosy and relaxed, with beautiful views, this restaurant is the perfect choice for families.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Winter Garden, The scenic windows bring the tranquility of the Patagonian landscape into the Winter Garden, the ideal space to enjoy their Salad Bar or delicious Llao Llao Tea.
• The Nahuelitos Kids Club is a club for children ages 3-12, where they may engage in supervised recreational, sporting, integration, and ecological activities. Activities are organized according to the number of children attending and age. Open from 11:00am to 6:00pm.
Ayenhue Baby Care ($):
• Ayenhue Baby Care ($):, Ayenhue Baby Care (charged service). It is a new space designed just for children and babies up to 3 years old. A group of professionals take care of these children in a safe and happy environment, providing each one of them with appropriate food, rest and amusement.
Ayenhue Baby Care receives children up to 3 years old, from 2:00pm-11:00pm on a daily basis.
• Treasure Hunt
• Miniature Golf Tournament
• Includes tea service
• Lunch with prior parental authorization