Distance from hotel to Logan International Airport (BOS), 4.3 miles (7 kms).
The Downtown Boston Hotel You've Been Looking For From the Lobby Bar to the heated indoor pool, hotels in downtown Boston are rarely this lively. Hyatt Regency Boston breaks convention with a 24-hour Stay Fit Gym, sun deck, sauna and a close location to Macy's, Paramount and the Freedom Trail. Corporate travelers will appreciate the convenient 24-hour business center, free Wi-Fi, 21 function rooms, valet parking and large in-room work table.
- Accommodations (502)
- Business Center (24-hour)
- Currency Exchange
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless, public areas)
- Listening Service
- Massage Services ($)
- Meeting Facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Non-Smoking (accommodations/facilities)
- Parking (self) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pets (allowed) ($)
- Pool (indoor, heated)
- Room Service (24-hour)
- Spa ($)
- Suites (32)
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break varies and is subject to change.
Maximum occupancy varies by accommodation and is subject to change.
Standard King, These roooms have one king bed or two queen beds, and covers 235 sqaure feet of space. Enhanced lighting and separate sitting area.
1 King Bed Junior Suite Non Smoking, This simple, but sophisticated 530 square feet space features a large ADA bathroom and a queen-sized sofa sleeper.
1 King Bed Executive Suite Non Smoking, This exclusive view of Boston comes with a king-sized pillow-top mattress and 530 square feet of space.
Executive Suite 1 King Size Bed Private Terrace, Enjoy 530 square feet of space with an exclusive look at the city via a private outdoor terrace.
All accommodations include: turndown service (available upon request), alarm clock (iHome), climate control, coffee/tea maker, hairdryer, internet access, television (flat screen), ironing board, non-smoking accommodations, rollaway bed (on request), safe (electronic), slippers (on request) and iron.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Lobby Bar, is a great way to start or end your night, with world-class wines, smooth scotch selections and colorful cocktails.
• Socialize with friends and family in a modern, but cozy setting.
• Desserts are the best kind of chaser, so indulge in Boston cream pies, fruit cobblers or tiramisu parfaits.
General Opening Hours: Sun-Thur: 3:00pm-12:00am; Fri-Sat: 3:00pm- 1:00am
Avenue One Express, Headed to an important meeting or out for a full day of exploring the city?? Make sure to swing by Avenue One Express for a hot cup of Starbucks® coffee, fresh parfaits, pastries, and more. Perfect for a quick bite or beverage to keep you on the move!
General Opening Hours: Daily: 6:00am-11:30am
Avenue One Restaurant & Lounge, Avenue One offers explosive flavors from a progressive menu full of fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Experiment with made-to-order omelets at the morning buffet or rely on the Boston chowder for business outings. Executive Chef delivers delectable breakfast, lunch and dinner options, which includes a gluten -free menu and a "For Kids by Kids" menu.
Breakfast Hours: Mon-Fri: 6:30am-10:30am; Sat-Sun: 6:30am-11:30am Lunch Hours: Mon-Fri: 11:30am-3:00pm; Sat-Sun: 12:00pm-3:00pm Dinner Hours: Daily: 5:00pm-10:00pm
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall: 0.7 miles(1 km) by car
• New England Aquarium: 1.0 miles(2 kms) by car
• Freedom Trail: 1.7 miles(3 kms) by car
• Boston Opera House: 0.1 miles(0 kms) by walk
• Paramount: 0.1 miles(0 kms) by walk
• Modern Theatre: 0.1 miles(0 kms) by walk
• Wang Theaters: 0.4 miles(1 km) by walk
• Museum of Fine Arts: 2.2 miles(4 kms) by car
• Beacon Hill: 1.1 miles(2 kms) by car
• State House: 0.5 miles(1 km) by walk
• Boston Children's Museum: 0.7 miles(1 km) by car
• TD Garden: 1.5 miles(2 kms) by car
• North Station: 1.5 miles(2 kms) by car
• South Station: 0.3 miles(0 kms) by walk
• Post Office Square: 0.4 miles(1 km) by walk
• North End: 1.4 miles(2 kms) by car
• Public Garden/Boston Common: 0.6 miles(1 km) by walk
• Boston Convention and Exhibition Center: 1.2 miles(2 kms) by car