Ocean Two is a brand new beachfront property on the desirable south coast of Barbados. Ocean Two is located on the pristine beaches of Dover with restaurants, shopping and sporting facilities only minutes walk away. The O2 Resort & Residences features the spacious accommodations of hotel rooms, one and two bedroom residences and offers guests many amenities including: a beachfront restaurant serving island fare, a swim-up pool bar; a meandering pool complete with private cabanas; a full size gym to satisfy the needs of the most discerning fitness buff and a secluded roof-top patio complete with lounges, bar and a plunge pool creating a romantic location to watch the setting of the sun.
Breathe it all in...
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Bars (3)
- Beverage Service (poolside)
- Business Services ($)
- Children's Activities
- Conference Room ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Fitness Center
- Floors (7)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Massage Services (in room) ($)
- Meal Service (poolside)
- Multilingual Staff
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking (nearby)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Physically Challenged Accommodations
- Physically Challenged Facilities
- Physician (on call) ($)
- Pools (2)
- Rooftop Terrace
- Security (24-hour)
- Taxi Stand
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Towels (pool)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Sites
Miscellaneous Amenities Car Rentals (available through Concierge) Cooking Classes (available upon request) Rooftop Patio Concierge Lounge Private Dining on Beach ($) Meal Plan Options ($) ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Adventure (for active adults), Beach, Business, Wedding, Groups, Honeymoon, Romance and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• 2013-2014 Effective dates: 01/06/13-01/10/15
• Children 0-2 years old stay free.
• Children 3-16 years old, one child stays free per two adults in room.
• Second child 3-16 years old pays a per night children's rate.
• Adults are 17 years or older.
• 2013 Hotel Room - 2 adults. One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Two Bedroom Bay View Suite - 5 adults or 4 adults and 2 children.
• Two Bedroom Oceanfront Suite - 5 adults or 4 adults and 2 children. 2014:
• Hotel Room - 2 adults. One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Two Bedroom Bay View Suite - 5 adults or 4 adults and 2 children.
• Two Bedroom Oceanfront Suite - 5 adults or 4 adults and 2 children.
Hotel Room, The Hotel Room has one king bed and a balcony that has a partial oceanview. Number of accommodations: 18
One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite, All suites in this category have one king bed and a sleeper sofa. There is a spacious living and dining room with a 4 person dining table and fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher, convection oven and stove-top, as well as, a washer and dryer. Number of accommodations: 50
Two Bedroom Bay View Suite, The Master Bedroom has one king bed and a balcony with a partial oceanview and an ensuite bathroom and soaker tub. The second bedroom has one king bed and partial oceanview from the windows; there is a second bathroom. The residence has a large living room with a sleeper sofa; the dining room has a 6 person table and fully equipped kitchen complete with stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher, convection oven and stovetop, as well as, a washer and dryer. All Two Bedroom Bay View Suites have balconies with partial, ocean views. Number of accommodations: 5
Two Bedroom Oceanfront Suite(*), The Master Bedroom has one king bed and a balcony with a partial oceanview and an ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom has one king bed and partial oceanview from the windows; there is a second bathroom. The residence has a large living room with a sleeper sofa; the dining room has a 6 person table and fully equipped kitchen complete with stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher, convection oven and stove-top, as well as, a washer and dryer. All Two Bedroom Oceanfront Suites have balconies with direct, ocean and beach views. Number of accommodations: 20
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: hairdryer, desk, internet access (high speed, wireless), iron, ironing board, maid service, movies (in accommodation): ($), air conditioning, non-smoking accommodations, alarm clock, safe, balcony or patio, shower, bedding (premium), smoke detector, blackout drapes, soundproof, ceiling fan, telephone, coffee/tea maker, , crib (upon request), voicemail, data port, wake-up calls and iPod docking station.
• Bathrobes and bath slippers (2 per accommodation)
• All suites have full kitchen with microwave and refrigerator.
• Balcony furniture: All suites have 2 chaise loungers and dining table for 4, all rooms have 2 chairs and side table.
Room Service (limited): ($)
• Hours: 7:30am-10:00pm. There is a delivery fee.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Oasis Lounge & Bar, enjoy views of the pool and ocean at this beautiful Onyx bar while sipping your evening cocktails and enjoy bites from the tapas menu. Resort casual dress code in effect.
General Opening Hours: 6:00pm -12:00am (midnight) General Opening Days: Daily
Panorama, Roof deck bar is an honor bar that serves a selection of beverages throughout the day. Drink service is available during peak periods and at sunset.
Quench, the swim-up pool bar offers refreshing, tropical drinks and cocktails throughout the day. Pool and beach drink service is also available.
General Opening Hours: 10:00am-6:00pm General Opening Days: Daily
Taste Restaurant, serving international cuisine with a local flair. Open air restaurant with views of pool deck, beach and ocean. Dinner reservations are recommended.
General Opening Hours: 7:30am-10:00pm General Opening Days: Daily
Dress Code: no wet swimsuits, ladies please wear a cover-up and gentlemen a shirt is required while dining in the restaurant for breakfast and lunch. Shoes are required at all times.
Resort casual dress code in effect for dinner.
Breakfast Plan 2013-2014 - BP Breakfast Add-on Includes: self service buffet in restaurant; or plated breakfast of 2 eggs (of your choice) with 2 slices of crispy bacon or 2 pork sausages, grilled tomato, baked beans, toast, in addition to a cup of coffee, tea or a small glass of juice, taxes and service charges.
Breakfast inclusions are subject to change. Please use as a guideline only.
• Booking Dates: 06/22/2012 - 01/10/2015
• Travel Dates: 01/06/2013 - 01/05/2014 01/06/2014 - 01/10/2015 Please Note:
• There is a child rate available for daily Breakfast Plan (BP).
2013-2014 Bonus Features:
• Welcome cold towel & drink upon arrival
• Welcome coffee/tea tray in room on arrival
• Complimentary Internet Access
• Free Parking
• Concierge Service
• Discount (10%) at Azul Restaurant (located at a sister property - Sea Breeze Beach Hotel, transfers are not included)
• Complimentary non-motorized watersports
• Children's program during school holiday periods
• Minimum check-in age is 18 years and older
• Tourism Fund Fee US $1.00 per night
• All rooms and suites have balconies and are non-smoking
• Panorama roof deck is an "adults only" area
• Concierge service available at hotel
• Pre-arrival grocery service is available for an additional fee.
• In the restaurants, shoes are worn and bathing suites are covered. After 6:30 p.m., men wear shirts with collars and short or long sleeves (no T-shirts or tank tops) and long pants or stylish jeans (no shorts, Capris or 3/4 pants); and women wear dresses, skirts, long pants or stylish jeans, culottes (no "short shorts" or cutoffs).
Destination Information (Important)
• Please advise all clients traveling to Barbados: That the wearing of camouflage or military apparel is illegal, and clothing will be confiscated and persons will be charged accordingly.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• St. Lawrence Gap: 5 minutes by car
• Oistins Fish Fry: 10 minutes by car
• Bridgetown: 15 minutes by car
• Concorde Experience: 12 minutes by car
• Barbados Golf Club: 12 minutes by car