Distance from hotel to Bridgetown, 20 minutes. Distance from hotel to Sir Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI), 30 minutes.
The Club Barbados Resort & Spa is located in the paradise of St James, on the West Coast of Barbados, also known as the Gold Coast. A mere 20 minutes from the capital city of Bridgetown and just 30 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport. The resort offers 161 rooms in seven categories and is surrounded by gardens, pools, lounges, and restaurants. This Adult only All Inclusive resort is nestled amongst three acres of lush, tropical gardens featuring exotic trees, and offers panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea.
- Pools (freshwater) (3)
• This hotel does not have elevators.
• Rooms that are not on the ground floor will be accessed by stairs. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Honeymoon, Leisure, Family Friendly, Wedding, Beach and Spa.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• This is an adults only hotel and does not allow children.
• Guests 16 years of age and older are welcomed.
• Gardenview - 2 adults.
• Superior Gardenview - 2 adults. Ocean Loft - 2 adults.
• Pool/Garden View One Bedroom Suite - 3 adults.
• Superior Oceanfront - 2 adults. One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite - 2 adults.
• One Bedroom Pool/Garden Spa Suite - 2 adults.
Garden View, (GDV) Located on various floors with views of the tropical gardens or sparkling pools from a balcony or patio (some rooms feature panoramic windows only).
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds (on request). View: Gardens or Pool.
Superior Garden View, (SUG) Each large room overlooks the tropical gardens or pool from oversized windows or balcony, with locations on various floors. Most ground floor rooms feature an extended living area with oversized windows. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds (on request). View: Gardens or Pool.
Ocean Loft, (0CL) Located on the fourth floor with views of the Caribbean Sea with panoramic windows.
• Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Ocean.
Pool Garden View One Bedroom Suite, (1PG) Each suite features a living room and separate spacious bedroom overlooking the pool or tropical gardens. Upper floor rooms feature a balcony, and most ground floor rooms have an extended living area with oversized windows.
• View: Garden or Pool.
Superior Oceanfront, (SOF) Ideal for those wanting a location within steps of the beach. Take in breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea from a French balcony* on one of three floors of the oceanfront room blocks above the ground floor.
• Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Oceanfront.
One Bedroom Ocean Front Suite, (1AF) Ideal for those wanting a spacious place to relax within steps of the beach. Each premium suite features a spacious bedroom and separate living area with sweeping views of the Caribbean Sea. Ground floor suites have a patio and upper floor suites feature an open wall concept in the living area, allowing guests to be embraced by tranquility of the exotic surroundings.
• Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Oceanfront.
One Bedroom Garden View Spa Suite, (G6S) Each suite features a living room and separate spacious bedroom overlooking the pool or tropical gardens. Upper floor rooms feature a balcony, and most ground floor rooms have an extended living area with oversized windows. These suites include special spa features please see the specialty package entitled One Bedroom Garden Spa Suite - Spa Package for more information.
Guests will be accommodated in a One Bedroom Pool/Garden View Suite, bookings must be reported as One Bedroom Garden Spa Suite for offers to be valid.
All accommodations include: telephone (direct dial), television (satellite), air conditioning, bath/shower (private), ceiling fan, safe deposit box, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, radio and coffee maker.
Room Service: ($)
• Room service is available for lunch and dinner.
Internet Access (wireless) In room
Balcony Or Patio All Deluxe, Superior Deluxe and Suites feature a balcony or patio.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Enid's, Offering classic Bajan cuisine in a colorful, festive atmosphere, this restaurant is open for dinner only. Appropriate attire required, see miscellaneous information for details.
General Opening Hours: Open for dinner only.
Sunset Restaurant, The resort's main restaurant serves a buffet-style breakfast with made-to-order omelets, full lunch buffet and a dinner menu of a la carte continental cuisine. In addition, a British-style afternoon tea is elegantly served daily from 3:00pm- 4:00pm. Sweet and savory pastries, scones and finger sandwiches are presented to each table. Guests also have their choice of over 15 flavorful varieties of tea. Appropriate attire required, see miscellaneous information for details.
Additional Dining Information:
• There are three restaurants to choose from at the resort. Reservations are required in all restaurants for dinner only. The resort has four bars including a true Bajan rum shop. Live entertainment is offered nightly in the form of a piano bar with a pianist, sing-alongs and nightly floor shows. In addition a Manager's Cocktail Party is held weekly.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
General Destination Information - Important!
• Please advise all clients traveling to Barbados: That the wearing of camouflage or military apparel is illegal, and clothing will be confiscated and persons will be charged accordingly.
The Club Dress Code Policy:
• The tropical climate and relaxed atmosphere of Barbados lend themselves nicely to casual attire.
• Shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men are required to wear shirts with sleeves in all restaurants.
• After 6:00pm, nice casual attire is suggested (no shorts or shorts ensembles).
• This is an adults only property children 16 years old and over are welcome and are considered adults. However, each room must have at least one adult 21 years of age or older in order to secure a room.
Room Rate Levy The Government of Barbados has advised that effective July 1, 2018, a mandatory Room Rate Levy will be applied nightly to all registered hotel bills in the following amounts, based on the rating/ranking attributed to them by the Barbados Hotel and Tourism Association. The total levy will be paid in resort by the guest upon departure. This applies to all bookings (existing bookings and future bookings) who will be on island as of July 1, 2018. If guests check-in prior to July 1, the levy will be applicable to all nights starting with July 1. Effective for travel 07/01/18 onwards, hotels will collect $5.50 USD per room per day.
• For those who travel with their laptops or smart devices, the resort provides wireless connection, free, in the main bar and entertainment areas.
Credit Card Requirements:
• All guests are required to provide a credit card at check-in for possible incidentals not included on the All Inclusive plan (i.e. phone calls, bottled beverages, and spa & beauty treatments).