Distance from hotel to town, 3 miles (5 kms). Distance from hotel to Queen Beatrix International Airport (AUA), 4 miles (6 kms).
The beachfront Holiday Inn Resort Aruba is located in Aruba's world famous Palm Beach. With one of the best, pristine and sparkling beaches in the area, perfect weather, amazing restaurants, and sizzling night-life our resort truly offers something for everyone. From its full service Excelsior casino, Etnika Day Spa, fitness center, on-site shopping arcade and some of the most adventurous water sports on site, to its free Kids Club, we predict your most difficult decision will be choosing what to do next.
Whether you're here for a corporate retreat, family vacation or just a little downtime, you'll find refreshing accommodations, an attentive staff and a vast array of amenities and activities. Guests may choose from the European Plan or All-Inclusive Plan packages. From sunup to sundown, our mission is to help you pack as many smiles as possible into your stay. Welcome! Or, as the Arubans say, Bonbini!
- Activities Desk
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Ballroom ($)
- Bars (3)
- Beach (nearby)
- Car Rental ($)
- Children's Activity Center
- Fitness Center
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Jacuzzis (2)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Meeting Room ($)
- Restaurants (4)
- Room (597)
- Scuba Diving ($)
- Shopping Arcade
- Spa (day) ($)
- Tennis Courts (lighted) (4)
- Tour Desk ($)
- Watersports ($)
• Teen Game Room
• Etnika Spa
• Pelican Watersports Center
• Internet Zone and free Wi-Fi
• Excelsior Casino Pool Zero-entry swimming pool with pool bar & entertainment deck. Accommodations (non-smoking) All accommodations are non-smoking Ocean Activity Zone This zone is for those who seek an action packed experience, family time and fun in the water during their stay.
• Aqua Zumba, a combination of exercise and fun active dance focused on cardio, in the main pool area.
• Water Aerobics, a combination of dance and exercise with a focus on resistance, in the main pool area.
• Pool Side Trivia, spend your time by the pool answering general questions and win a prize.
• Pool Golf, fun for young and old, test your chipping skills by the water. Sea Activity Zone This tranquil zone allows guests to socialize and relax, a way to enhance their holiday experience. An island within the resort.
• Scuba Lesson, join the friendly and professional crew at Sea Pool to learn the Scuba Basic.
• Poolside Massage, unwind as the therapists relax your body and soul. Palm Activity Zone This zone is dedicated to those who wish to relax, meditate, and reconnect with their mind, body and soul.
• Yoga energizes your day with a morning session in the beautiful and peaceful garden of the resort.
• Tai Chi is gentle exercise for those who want some balance.
• Morning Meditation is for those who wish to enjoy some time spent in a self reflection.
• Wine Tasting with selected wines available for your tasting enjoyment.
• Rum Tasting to enjoy a taste of the Caribbean.
• Bicycle your way on a scenic bike ride with your love one and have a little picnic by the beach. The free bicycle rentals are a great perk. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
• Palm, Ocean & Sea Tower Section:
• Standard Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Superior Resort View Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Partial Ocean View Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanfront View Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Maximum guests in each category is 4, it can be either 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
Standard, (STD) Located in one of the three towers, this room offers a balcony with limited resort view (no ocean view), air conditioning, direct dial phones with data ports, US standard electrical outlets (110 volts), coffee maker, personal safe, bathroom with shower, 43" flat screen TV with cable, AM/FM alarm clock radio, hairdryer and iron & ironing board.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Superior Resort View Room, (8YN) Located in one of the three towers, this room offers either a balcony or patio view of resort areas, air conditioning, direct dial phones with data ports, US standard electrical outlets (110 volts), coffee maker, personal safe, bathroom with shower, 43" flat screen TV with cable, AM/FM alarm clock radio, hairdryer and iron & ironing board.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Partial Ocean View, (VWP) Located in one of the three towers, this room offers either a balcony or patio with partial views of the ocean, air conditioning, direct dial phones with data ports, US standard electrical outlets (110 volts), coffee maker, personal safe, bathroom with shower, 43" flat screen TV with cable, AM/FM alarm clock radio, hair dryer and iron & ironing board.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Oceanfront View Room, (9FR) Located in one of the three towers, this room offers either a balcony or patio with a direct view of the beach and the ocean, air conditioning, direct dial phones with data ports, US standard electrical outlets (110 volts), coffee maker, personal safe, bathroom with shower, 43" flat screen TV with cable, AM/FM alarm clock radio, hair dryer and iron & ironing board.
• Palm Tower (formerly known as the Aruba Tower)
• Ocean Tower (formerly known as the Bonaire Tower)
• Sea Tower (formerly known as the Curacao Tower)
All accommodations include: iron, ironing board, mini refrigerator, safe (in accommodation), shower, telephone (direct dial), hairdryer, 110 volt outlets, air conditioning (individually controlled), alarm clock radio, bathtub, closet, data port and television (cable, pay per view).
Crib (on Request) Baby cribs are complimentary. Cribs are subject to availability and will be confirmed at time of check-in.
Internet Access Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
Rollaway Bed (on Request): ($)
• Rollaway beds are available at an additional cost per day, for guests requesting a roll away bed in their room upon arrival. Please note that these are subject to availability upon arrival.
Coffee/tea Maker Coffee/tea maker with coffee supplies delivered daily.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Oceanside Bar & Grill, Located right next to the main pool and close to the beach, serves delicious hamburgers.
Sea Breeze Restaurant & Bar, Located on the edge of the water, next to the sea pool area. Enjoy signature dining in an Al-Fresco environment offering fresh seafood, steaks & chops with a breathtaking view of the Caribbean Sea plus daily evening live music.
Palm Bar, Located by the lobby. Enjoy selected breakfast items, specialty coffees, or late night drinks.
Pizza Now, Made with fresh ingredients, savor the unique Neapolitan thin crust, available all day throughout the Resort. Beach service available.
Corals Restaurant, Located in front of the main pool area, this family-friendly restaurant is open daily, serving a varied buffet during breakfast lunch and dinner.
Da Vinci Ristorante, Italian classic cuisine, Da Vinci offers a relaxing dining experience in a cozy atmosphere with arched brick ceilings and a partial view of the ocean. Open for dinner. Seasonal opening days and times may apply (based on occupancy).
Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm Dinner Days of Opening: Currently - Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri & Sun (subject to change)
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2018
Booking Dates: 01/26/2016 - 01/04/2019 Travel Dates: 01/05/2018 - 01/04/2019
• Room accommodations of your choice.
• Breakfast Buffet at Coral's.
• Lunch and Dinner.
• House beer, house alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
• Children 12 and under (based on 2 children per room), stay, eat and play free when sharing the Accommodations with parents and ordering from the Kids Menu.
• $75.00 USD Spa Credit at Etnika Spa per room per stay & 25% Discount at Pelican Adventures (Water Activities) per room per stay.
• Selected menu items at our specialty restaurants.
• Premium brand beer and brand alcoholic beverages.
• Room Service.
• Non-motorized or motorized water sports.
• A $4.50 USD surcharge per person per room per stay for porterage for groups 10 rooms and above (groups Space are subject to requests and availability).
Package inclusions are subject to change.
2018 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 01/05/2018 - 01/04/2019
Full use of all facilities, activities and children's programs as provided by the hotel.
• The legal drinking age in Aruba is 18 years old.
• All rooms are now non-smoking. Guests who smoke in the rooms will be penalized with a fee per room, per stay.
• A mandatory baggage handling surcharges (for check- in & check-out) applies to any guest arriving on a charter flight, or on a group basis with ten (10) rooms or above (the fee subject to change, with prior notice from the hotel).
Vaccination Information The Ministry of Health of Aruba established that as of March 1, 2018, the international certificate of yellow fever vaccination will be required for all passengers entering the island from countries that have been considered by World Health Organization (WHO) as endemic areas:
Americas: Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Brazil, Venezuela, Paraguay, Panama, French Guiana, Guyana, Suriname, and Trinidad and Tobago.
Africa: Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Togo, and Uganda.
• Themed buffets with live entertainment and music.
• The two theme nights currently offered are Wednesday Circus and Saturday Carnival.
• Theme Night Descriptions Wednesday Circus Night: Experience the amazing circus night and a magical show with with amazing, acrobatics and live music! Enjoy all this with a delicious international buffet.
Saturday Carnival Night: Enjoy different rhythms, amazing colors, beautiful carnival dresses and carnival dances from around the world. While enjoying the show, guests will also enjoy a delicious international buffet.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Natural Bridge: 9 miles(15 kms)
• Pelican Watersports and Tours
• Horseback Riding: 5 miles(8 kms)
• Tierra del Sol Championship Golf: 3 miles(5 kms)