Distance from hotel to Alice Springs Airport, 13 kms (8 miles).
Situated on Barrett Drive just minutes from the town centre and within easy access to the attractions of the region. It is adjacent to an 18-hole international standard golf course and is within walking distance to the Casino. The hotel combines luxury, elegance and resort style facilities. Set against the MacDonnell Ranges, the property offers the unique opportunity of enjoying a resort style holiday whilst also experiencing the spectacular Red Centre and true Australian outback.
- Babysitting Services
- Bicycle Rentals
- Business Center
- Gift Shop
- Internet Access ($)
- Laundry Service
- Meeting Facilities
- Non-Smoking (accommodations/facilities)
- Parking Facilities
- Pool (spa)
- Pool (swimming)
- Room Service
- Safe (front desk)
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 11 years old.
Guest Room - 4 adults.
• Guest Room Mountainview - 4 adults.
• Junior Suite Mountainview - 4 guests.
Guest Room Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Guest Room Mountain View Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Junior Suite Mountain View Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
• The hotel offers a range of Garden View or Mountain View Rooms all with a relaxed decor. All rooms are comfortably furnished with private (shower over bath) and equipped with a host of in room amenities including an in room safe, workdesk and tea and coffee making facilities.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, coffee/tea maker, hairdryer, iron, television, mini-bar, movies (in accommodation), safe (in accommodation), telephone and ironing board.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Lobby Bar, Serving snacks and light meals. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Hanuman Restaurant, Serving Thai cuisine. Open Monday-Saturday for lunch and dinner and Sunday for dinner.
Springs Restaurant, Open daily for breakfast.